Ranking
i got stabbed 48 times durring a helicopter crash while i was having brain surgery without anestesya in algeria while i was in war.
i managed to survive with only a few scratches.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
SkulFuk was born with glass bones and paper skin

Naah, just down to the amount of idiotic things I used to do

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
got a concussion after driving a car into a wall, broke my shoulder in 2 places too while playing rugby
[sigpic][/sigpic]
About 6 months ago I had a torsion (twist) in my left testicle, (hurt like hell in my stomach and testies) and I had to sit at home writhing in pain while I waited for my mom to pick me up (I'm 16). She took me to the hospital for an emergency surgery and they took it out. (RIP left testicle). I believe it happened because of my early morning jog.
Last edited by Derp; May 10, 2019 at 05:40 PM.
Derp
wtf whats up with the toribash community and only having 1 ball

ive heard that testicular torsions are the worst and can happen out of the blue, especially while ur asleep. nice
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I don’t like this thread. Please stop making me cringe.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
3 yr old me reaching underneath a moving treadmill to try and get something that looked remotely interesting resulting in the skin on the palmside of my middle two fingers being ripped off.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
I have a big gash on my forehead which is now a scar, got it from trampolining where a pole sprung about 180 degrees and bashed my head, this happened almost a year ago.

was surprisingly still conscious from it happening and i felt no pain, not dizzy and i was not nauseous - I'm a qualified first aid'er so i did most of the cleaning and bandaging on myself since non of the people who i was with at the time knew what to do but they did what they could - really awkward moment was when i was walking to my mothers car, i saw a trail of blood from the sports hall from where i was walking. When i went to the hospital, the doctor let me see the gash in the mirror and it was baaaad... the doctor said i was lucky i wasn't paralyzed or suffered anything really bad in the near future.

so yeah... i have a harry potter scar ;)