Ranking
as long as you will be both forum and IRC active, unlike some, then it will be a yes from me. and maybe you can make the clan some moneys, even tho we dont really use moneys......but ezy wants to do some tourneys
/rant
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Thanks for all the vote so far.
And yes I will donate some money to the clan eventually.
Not now though as I sold most of my TC for USD.
Dragons
nah, i meant use the clans moneys, if u become a member, now be fucking active you cunt
I say yes, he is on the IRC right now and right now is a lot of time, also he is a cool dude which is really what we're going for as far as I can tell.
I'm with Zycosi, Yes.

Note: Zycosi I never got what the fuck your avatar was :|
I'll miss you
Originally Posted by mjgamer View Post
I'm with Zycosi, Yes.

Note: Zycosi I never got what the fuck your avatar was :|

http://i.imgur.com/I7xO8lx.jpg
Originally Posted by Zycosi View Post
http://i.imgur.com/I7xO8lx.jpg

oh my god, I can't stop laughing.

where did you discover this treasure
what am i doing here
hahahahaha bolty isnt in that clan anymore
Hi, I am Rajere. I find it a pleasure to be applying for this clan. I've heard that this clan is about personality so I might as well just tell a bit about myself. I am 13 years of age and I have a very "chill" personality. I find myself very funny (so do my friends) and intelligent. i will be turning 14 soon and I have been a lonewolf for a while, then I joined a clan and left it due to being treated unfairly. I have just recently went into a slight state of depression so excuse me for seeming a bit "emo", but that is just how I feel. I am not acting like myself lately, but I will get over it soon. So yeah, I am really hoping that I could be able to join this clan and help it out a bit since I have been told it has been very inactive, and possibly shutting down. I am very active in-game and I am working on being active forum-wise. I have been a lonewolf for quite a while so I have very few posts, but I can work on that. I hope you take this app into consideration. Thanks for your time.