Ranking
I am also alive

Just don't have my computer cause I'm gettin git upgraded fkr my birthday

Also I hope everything goes your way Morals
Last edited by Rust; Jun 20, 2017 at 09:01 PM.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Originally Posted by Morals View Post
Hey guys. Hope all is well. Sorry for the inactiveness. Having to go to court and shit to be able to get my son every other weekend because his mother isn't letting me see him

Damn, that sounds awful. I hope you'll be able to get to see him more often.
Wade: AS suck ass
Hey guys. Hope all is well. Sorry for the inactiveness. Having to go to court and shit to be able to get my son every other weekend because his mother isn't letting me see him

Oh damn. That sounds like some serious shit happened . Hope you feel alright
-----

-----
A huge thanks (not really) to Juan for being my sparring partner
Last edited by Vertex; Jun 20, 2017 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[insert generic quotes from certain players]

I wish you good luck brother.
-----
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
I never liked Dueling, Hosting is much more enjoyable and not risky for your wallet ... ;)

As much as I would like to say that's true, these days not so much. Maybe back when there were a lot of people playing. Now if there's a betting server that doesn't say "TresBets" it isn't going to make more than a few 10-50k.
-----
Originally Posted by Faker View Post
Oh thats funky!
How come when i banned u in a room this FoxyCherry account came and said "why did u bann me".
Idk. Might be just bad timing idk u tell me.

When faker finds a faker, Gg.
-----
Anyway, hope you all are doing well, i'll be home from my business trip soon, can't wait to see my wife and daught and play with you all again. ✌🏻
Last edited by DrunkMonk; Jun 21, 2017 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Amitabha
Fl0w
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I wish i had a father figure like morals ;(

just call me daddy (;
YO im also alive i just dont know what to post, i also go ingame alot but i can never find one of you online
i am awesome dont question it just deal with it
finally found some free time to gt on forums
ill be online tommorow
or basically the next 4 days

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by ph1l1 View Post
YO im also alive i just dont know what to post, i also go ingame alot but i can never find one of you online

If you want to find As members that are online then just do "/sa AS" but without the " and you should find people from ASs that are online.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]