Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you like the current keyset?
Numpad setup is great.
64 Votes / 27.83%
The keyboard (axdw) keyset is far superior.
21 Votes / 9.13%
I have a laptop, so I don't have a choice.
62 Votes / 26.96%
They both suck.
23 Votes / 10.00%
It moves the objects, so I don't care.
60 Votes / 26.09%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's simple enough...

What annoys me is the object limit. But it seems rather buggy even with 12 objects I've made 5 enviroment mods and 2 of them crashes after a while, 1 had wall that didnt work ingame (just little cube instead the wall...) the cause is probally that those two mods have objects "stucked" on the wall from where you can climb, crashing is still pretty random...
Update!
Fixed the annoying red text output that was there for debug, and not really supposed to be uncommented, lol.
Also, I added in-script help system, so you have no excuse to not RTFM now. If anyone wants to write a better help.wbt file, be my guest. The syntax for the format editing tags in the wbt file is:
!<jrrggbbfs>
j: Justification - Left center or right [ l | c | r ]
rrggbb: Color - just like doing color in html, the rgb in hex format.
f: Text font - Big, small, or medium [ 0 | 1 | 2 ]
s: Shadows - Off or on [ 0 | 1 ]

If you write a better one, link me or tell me in IRC or something, and if it passes the test, it will be included in the next version.

Here's responses to most of the ideas and issues:

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
There should be like some arrows pointing the X, Y and Z to move the objects.
And maybe change manually the values.

Planning to do buttons in the future, and also manually changing also.

Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
i dont rly like the script to be honest.
I like the old fashioned text editing. =D
although if its possible to make a script that automatically loaded a certain mod every 10 or so seconds, it would be a lot easier, as i wouldn't have to repeatadly load another mod, then reload the mod im working on to see changes. *hint hint* lol

I'm going to have a key that will let you "test" your mod then return you to worldbuilder soon, it will load default then load the new mod right away so it really loads.

Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
a way to edit an existing evn mod would be teh awsomeness

That is pretty much supported... Any scripts with env_mod objects in them that were created by worldbuilder can be loaded back into worldbuilder, albeit at the price of having the rest of the mod stripped out when you resave. Press l to load a file.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
How do you make objects stay were they are in the air?
Also when I make the objects and then size them and I like were they are, in the full version of it were I play it they are just little boxes.
Also when I want to make a new object i press * and it makes the object but when I try and move it around by itself it moves everthing. How do I move it individually?
ty!
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Originally Posted by Jdog2360 View Post
How do you make objects stay were they are in the air?
Also when I make the objects and then size them and I like were they are, in the full version of it were I play it they are just little boxes.
Also when I want to make a new object i press * and it makes the object but when I try and move it around by itself it moves everthing. How do I move it individually?

I can answer the 2nd question for you.

To move the object without moving the rest, DE-Select the other objects before you create the new one, so only the new one is in the group.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might ge this wron, but i think if the object intesects with annyother objects, it reverts to its origonal shape, not sure about this though, requires more testing.
I'm not quite sure about the objects reverting back to their default shapes, I have never had that happen to me yet, so I can't really tell you what's going on with that. If it happens again, please post the .tbm that it happened in here. This needs a fix. Thanks people.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
I put the file in my scripts folder and when i load it in game it says error.
Originally Posted by ZaneNutio View Post
I can answer the 2nd question for you.

To move the object without moving the rest, DE-Select the other objects before you create the new one, so only the new one is in the group.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might ge this wron, but i think if the object intesects with annyother objects, it reverts to its origonal shape, not sure about this though, requires more testing.

How do I deselect?
I added the .tbm I am having problems with.
Last edited by Jdog2360; May 2, 2008 at 03:07 AM.