Toribash
Original Post
Market Selling price rules
Ok, so I am super fucking tired of looking for something to spend my TC on, and have chronos, orc, and gladiator shit all over the last page, so here's what I'm suggesting:

Don't allow items to be sold for over 200% of their original price, excluding the "Set" item.

Now you may be asking; "Well, they can put those grips inside of a set!"

Aha! No they can't. See, when you put a set up for sale, the forums should see if there is anything inside of that set that is 200%+ of it's original price. If there is, then you get an alert telling you can't market that and why. I worded it so that it seems complicated, but it probably isn't.

I personally feel that it would clean the marketplace up REALLY good, and I am fucking TIRED of seeing chronos grips with a price of 100k
Only problem with this, what happens with the rare items that are no longer available in the torishop and don't get restocked, but still have a shop price? It would ruin the market for items that are no longer purchasable in shop.

It would also eliminate the items left on the market that are NO QI items.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
For the no QI items, you guys could make "Marketeers" able to sell them, or just simply allow things that require 5k qi or more to be sold for over 200%

As for the things that don't restock, once the stock hits 0, you can life the rule on said item.
How about, since what you're really tired of is seeing things like low tier items that are overpriced at the last pages of I'm assuming your search for "affordable items". Is there could be a Minimum QI added into market searches?

However, there is something already implemented to eliminate overpriced items which is the little checkmark option, as it will only list each item once when checked with the lowest price on the market available.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 17, 2016 at 03:00 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
But say I'm looking for flames or textures or something. That would punt those out. How about a "Selection" search option. You could search by things like Grips, Trail Textures, and stuff like that

Edit: What does that little check do? Could you explain what it does?
Say I wanted to buy void items from the market as cheap as possible.

Or, if I wanted to search what I can afford/buy

So, really what I think you're asking for already exists.
However, I don't think a minimum QI added to the search function would hurt anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Ok. I never really acknowledged that check thing becuase I didn't understand what it meant.

I also totally support the minimum QI thing.