Ranking
Originally Posted by Przero View Post

i dare you to verse a good kennen and say that. seiriously, kennen has an easy stun on him, yes. But initiate as kennen, and get kills/help get kills means a pro kennen, and it aint as easy as you may think.

Kennen is pretty easy. In lane he's incredibly safe (if you're getting zoned, you can farm with your q, good escape, semi-reilable stun) and then in teamfights you just ult-> run around blowing your abilities and raping everyone. Sure, to be a good kennen requires skill, but it's not like he's the hardest character in the world.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Anybody else wish you could sell runes and stuff back to the store?
I have so many 6300's i don't play and would gradly trade two of them for someone new.
For instance volibear, wukong, vladimir (kinda), lee sin and nocturne

You can refund a maximum of 3 champions per account IF they were bought a month or less ago. You go to league of legends site, go to support, and then send a letter to them telling you want to refund (if you've already done a refund or whatever you wanna refund was bought more than 1 month ago, the refund won't work). I pretty much liked LoL's support, they're not like other sites, that take like an year to answer, LoL's support answered me in like 2 or 3 hours, and the refund was done in the other day.
:^)
Anybody else wish you could sell runes and stuff back to the store?
I have so many 6300's i don't play and would gradly trade two of them for someone new.
For instance volibear, wukong, vladimir (kinda), lee sin and nocturne

Why would you want to trade two of the best (and funnest in my opinion) junglers in the game?
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Wukong is actually really awesome, I just played my first ranked 5v5 with some friends and won it, and got a triple kill on him, ending 9/2 laning against the beefiest garen ever.

I also won almost every game before this as him, maybe like 7 wins and 2 losses.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Why would you want to trade two of the best (and funnest in my opinion) junglers in the game?

I like lee sin alot actually but thats all my friend plays and i play more ap than ad
i just hate voli
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Pic editing skillz
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I like lee sin alot actually but thats all my friend plays and i play more ap than ad
i just hate voli

Nocturne > Voli

By far.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
They're nerfing Vlad again.
What the fuck.
:|
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Yeh. I will play one or maybe a few games as Vlad today. After all, I really love him.
EDIT: Just ended the first game. Fuck, I didn't even know about "Ziggz" before that game. Lost my mid, then Nokturne ragequited and Sion was pinging the whole game. It was bad. Really bad.
Last edited by swetaros; Feb 11, 2012 at 03:08 PM.
meow