Ranking
Original Post
Qi transfer
Hi, i got an idea for toribash, hampa for example i have an account where i made 10.000 QI and he got banned because of my small idiotness, i'm offering to transfering qi from accounts, for example one transfer will cost 100.000 Toricredits that's really will be a good idea what you think about that? also people will start trading with Qi new buisness new posibilities new oportunities, what you say?
Last edited by Fiban; Oct 3, 2012 at 02:53 PM.
Originally Posted by xAR1ELx View Post
some say this could lead to farming. How?

Let's say you make hundreds of alts.
Then you just bot them to get 100 qi daily.
Transfer all of that into your account, utilize the money that you earned from playing those matches and pay off that *tax*.

That's how.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Mods already have a ton of work to do. Reviewing every single transfer is just too much.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Doesn't lead to farming, it leads to account stealing - hence why I put a stop to QI transfers.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Qi transfer for alternate accounts
Sending Qi for former accounts only. If it were possible to send qi through all accounts made by one person. It doesn't have to be one person to another random persons account because I understand that there already to many ways of earning tc.. So yea
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Umm yes I know but I didn't mention anything about that. I forgot my first ever accounts password about 1 year ago. And I used that account for over 3 years then I made about 2 accounts and just made this one cause I wanted to change the name. I didn't make this thread in any thought about name changes.. I would just like my qi from my other older accounts. If that can't happen then tough luck for me
-----
Originally Posted by HybridTori View Post
Nope, this won't work.

It will make people farm qi.

close dis nao

they can't really farm qi. Because they'll be getting it from there previous accounts which they worked hard for.
Last edited by XeV0; Jun 22, 2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Originally Posted by XeV0 View Post
they can't really farm qi. Because they'll be getting it from there previous accounts which they worked hard for.

It's not really hard work to beat a few newcomers and move these QI to a high belt account on which it would take alot of effort to win the same amount of fights.
I suppose this would afterall make easy QI farming possible.

Maybe being able to move all QI from an account created before date XY (e.g. 22nd June 2013) to a different account of yours would be a possibility but it shouldn't be a permanent option.
Still I'd not really see a reason why this again should be possible - I wouldn't be angry if that would exist but still do doubt this will be possible without good reason.
Last edited by Firepug; Jun 22, 2014 at 05:15 PM.
Originally Posted by Fish
You can have 1 Qi transferred from your account to another account of your choice for 500,000,000 TC

It is possible.
:D