Ranking
Originally Posted by Azraeel View Post
Name/Age My Real Life Name Is Oscar, In-game(Azraeel) , I'm 25 married and working. Pretty much nothing but the normal stuff
Timezone GMT-5 , I live in ottawa, canada if you didnt know ^^
Hobbies/Interest My Hobbies Are Gaming, Programming, and working in-general. My Interest Right Now is too actually be useful around here in Toribash as you know i'm not useful and just wonder around.
Forum/In-game Activity I can be on everyday if needed too. I'm super active on discord too ^^

I remember Tank, #bestclan.

Azraeel#2543 <--- Discord

Denied since you have chosen to go with Saint, during your application process
Hiya I am applying to [Tank]

About me
I am a 16-year-old no-lifer that plays toribash amongst other games
I have my exams in around 4 months to while I am usually active in game/forums I may fall inactive around that time Cos of revision and stuff
My favorite genre of music is rock as a whole and it has lead to many a conversation about me being an edgy child back when I was younger.
My favorite mods are ABD And Mushu
Why I want to Join
I wish to join Tank as it has many good and fun players that I think I would enjoy playing with, I also think I could learn different things about social activity.
Hobbies and shit
As aforementioned I mainly just play games and revise for my exams, Some of my favorite games recently are Dying Light and Toribash As they both allow me to kill shit and I like to kill shit, I also spend most of my time playing these games listening to various different musics.

Discord
Nation#6185 (Im already in the Tank discord)

A few replays showing me actually doing shit
Some of these are a bit old But I can confirm that I was Whizkid14

Tank is a Brotherhood, Not Just A Clan.
Attached Files
split kick.rpl (19.6 KB, 4 views)
ff.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
no arm win.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
save on edge.rpl (51.7 KB, 3 views)
i don't know bout yall/ if my vote counts for anything but I'm digging Acernex and Nation
Trying
I agree with you when it comes to Nation. I don't know about Acer yet though.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by Quadragnos View Post
[IRL Name: Austin, age 19 ]
[IG Name: Quadragnos]
[Past accounts chronologically: Bashlord02, Pentagnos, Quadragnos]
[Location: USA, Tennessee, Central Time (-6 GMT)]
[Hobbies: Art, gaming, clarinet, and anime]
[Most played Mods: ABD & Boxshu]
[Hours: 2400 as of now]
[Activity IG: Chaotic but high, typically at least 10 hrs a week. No so much on forums}

{Re-applying Tank Member}

Hello. I would like back in Tank because it's one of the best clans I've been in, with leaders who I've known for a long time and trust, I believe from Flawless. I briefly joined and left @1 year ago for an allied clan because , it was actually run by the leader of the clan I left to join Tank, and another friend from Flawless, whom I've cut ties with. I left not because of a lack of loyalty, but too much of it for the wrong person. I also left because, I just didn't play much ABD, I was more into Boxshu. I still play Boxshu but at least I'm diversified now and could interact and contribute to the clan more. I want to join because I miss having active, friendly people I can play with without being insulted or repeatedly challenged to duels. I want people with whom I can discuss textures and moves, and this beautiful game. I apologize for leaving in the past, I regret all the time I wasted, but if you give me a second chance I promise, I will remain as long as Tank is a Brotherhood, Not Just A Clan.

Accepted
-----
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
February 4th, 2019
Name: MrMiyagy
Referral Person: Myself
GMT: -5

General Information:
Most of you guys already know me I am Tyler and I have been playing toribash since mid-July 2013, for almost 6 years now. As many of you would know I am a little busy in college, but I would still have enough time to stay active in the Toribash community where I need to be. If you're wonder where I go, I go to Penn State for astrophysics. I wanted to join the clan (again) because I had put a ton of work into this clan before and wanted to rejoin the clan. I care a lot about the clan it is the only clan left around that I have emotional ties to. You have my Discord already if you need me but for people that do not know me it is MrFactsMiyagy#6419

Game-play:
I mean I spend and probably would spend most of my time teaching people how to play. I of course can take the time to do matches when I need to for the clan. I just do not really play that much myself anymore if I do come around. I will be more active in the coming days of course my in game activity has not been at for the past few months (did not even have Wi-Fi). I am best in grappling mods and can do striking and kicking rather well, but better at kicking than striking mods.

YouTube:

I mean I suppose I could include this I do have a YouTube channel where I play Toribash mostly on it. I used to stream a little to but never got into that, I do not actually make YouTube videos anymore, but if you would like I could do videos with the clan/clan members and whatnot.

Comments:

If you would like any more information about me I would be glad to provide it, just ask me on this thread or message me on Discord.

Tank is a Brotherhood, not just a clan

P.S. You need to update the application link.

Denied
Last edited by Convict; Feb 20, 2019 at 10:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So you want a clan app from the man, the myth, the gamer toilet…
Hello, my name is Victor (irl & ign) but u may call me victer.
I’m an 18 years old entrepreneur from Denmark, now living in Ho Chi Minh City
(Vietnam) and I spend most of my days editing videos and doing consulting.
I play Toribash mostly for fun, because I’m really past my age by now with the game.
I’ve been sparring since roughly 2013.
That being said, I’ve played my fair share of pretty much everything in this game.
I used to duel in mushu, and I achieved modrank 2 at one point in boxshu back in
I’m not quite sure what I’ll really “bring” aside good vibes and humor.
I like getting under people’s skin on purpose (without demoralizing anyone
completely) just for the jokes.
I’m good at hanging around, cheering people up and listening. And then I’m an
innate troll.
my discord is yellow fast#0587
gudbi
/victer
Attached Files
#Victor - Dirty V-2.0.rpl (128.4 KB, 4 views)
SPAR - Kouta360 VS Victor.rpl (511.8 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by VICTOR View Post
So you want a clan app from the man, the myth, the gamer toilet…
Hello, my name is Victor (irl & ign) but u may call me victer.
I’m an 18 years old entrepreneur from Denmark, now living in Ho Chi Minh City
(Vietnam) and I spend most of my days editing videos and doing consulting.
I play Toribash mostly for fun, because I’m really past my age by now with the game.
I’ve been sparring since roughly 2013.
That being said, I’ve played my fair share of pretty much everything in this game.
I used to duel in mushu, and I achieved modrank 2 at one point in boxshu back in
I’m not quite sure what I’ll really “bring” aside good vibes and humor.
I like getting under people’s skin on purpose (without demoralizing anyone
completely) just for the jokes.
I’m good at hanging around, cheering people up and listening. And then I’m an
innate troll.
my discord is yellow fast#0587
gudbi
/victer

Accepted
Acernex9 has been accepted into tank.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Application [Tank]
Hey everyone, my in game name is Tyson which is also my real name as well. I've been playing Toribash ever since 2014.
I'm currently 17 years old, and I work as an electrical apprentice, maybe soon will be joining the Australian Defence Force as soon as I hit 18 years old.
I'm a very chill, respectful, down to earth guy, so I'm a very easy going lad, I'm always up for a good challenge and always happy to learn new things.
My English is probably as English as you can get so no problems with that although, I am half french, pretty much am mixed with everything I guess.
My best mods in Toribash would have to be, xspar.tbm, lenshu3ng.tbm, and yeah thats about it.
Replay making is very much my thing even though I can be an impatient cunt sometimes (excuse the language) I really love it and love watching others do it as well.

Why I want to join
Not exactly looking for the competitiveness, but for more of a family and as you guy's would say, "A BrotherHood". It would be an honour to be part of such an awesome clan. Thanks for reading my Application Guy's, Much Appreciated Cheers!

Tank Is A BrotherHood, Not Just A Clan.