Toribash
Kinda sloppy,
When you kicked him off, it was a simple contract of the knee, kick, contract of the knee, kick,
Other than that, I love the intro, kinda short the replay.
Maybe some more stylish things like, flips, running of the wall, twists, head spins etc.,

6/10 YOu've done better
I did the sloppy last kick to make it look effortless, as if the fight was worth nothing, but thanks, also:

Replay with you ^_^
Attached Files
Castra - Epicspar.rpl (416.9 KB, 16 views)
| tom |
Some of those attacks were nice, I really liked the double kick on your hands at around 430. But a couple moments were kind of twitchy, when a joint extends and contracts too quickly without finishing a movement. That's something that's I struggle with, it's hard to remember what's going on at a larger scale when it's moving ten frames at a time. It'll probably come with practice.

And good game. I think I learned a valuable lesson about where to grab the pillars. Like not on the far side. You played well though, the first block was neat.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
UPDATE:

Two new replays from just now:
@Malvie's fight: I had to go so I wanted to end the fight quick, hence the grab.
Attached Files
Castra - SparringMalvie.rpl (302.6 KB, 16 views)
Castra - SparringOsta.rpl (284 Bytes, 11 views)
| tom |
Castra - sparring osta:
Didn't work for me :/

Castra- sparring malvie:

I like the intro, and the run towards him.
The grab ofcourse :/
You also have some unnecessary kicks which miss,
Alot on the brightside also, you may have not won, but it was a good fight

Over all, 6/10
Widdle-quick replay made 5 minutes ago with Maniaco.
I think my openers have improved a lot, but he had to go, hence the rest of the TF in the middle.
Attached Files
Lolquick.rpl (269.9 KB, 16 views)
| tom |
it's a great replay, but what brought it down mainly was when you plunked on your head. Your improvising is getting much better.

Here's a tip I learned, you know those flips that you get the power from raising your shoulders? That brings down realism. I learned that recently.