ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My MP spars
I think im getting better at sparring, cnc is aways wellcome.
Attached Files
spar ho.rpl (830.6 KB, 83 views)
Nice.I like your pose you did at the end.I can't sparing skill is not even close to that height of skill yet.
Attached Files
coclet vs spit spar.rpl (436.6 KB, 24 views)
kill vs spit spar.rpl (387.8 KB, 17 views)
Mj vs Spit spar.rpl (316.4 KB, 13 views)
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
it was preety decent, there was some points where your enemy [a name that i will not try to pronounce] was overly moving his chests which destroys the flow, also at the begining wtf was that? awkward collision . also your pose was great but it was a pity that he won

id give you a 7.4/10

and the enemy a 6/10
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
it was preety decent, there was some points where your enemy [a name that i will not try to pronounce] was overly moving his chests which destroys the flow, also at the begining wtf was that? awkward collision . also your pose was great but it was a pity that he won

id give you a 7.4/10

and the enemy a 6/10

Ok, thanks, my oponents arent so pro, and if my oponent is pro im not pro enough tnx anyways.

new spars:
Attached Files
spar will.rpl (829.1 KB, 29 views)
spar lawrence 895.rpl (573.4 KB, 22 views)
Well Luciy.... The spar wass nice i like your tournover after he blocked your punch and then he punched you. The spar is nice but i think you should do more kicks and punches.I think that you did made just 1 punch and 1 kick but you 1/2 mised it. And the ko kick wassnt nice it wass like a random kick but luciy you made it look nice and puted on this spar a high realisam.
a mark its 7.9/10
Sorry but i think you can do better
I dunno witch spar you cnc'ed, vs falsefy right? 7.9 hmmm, (obama's face) tnx bro.
A new spar:
Attached Files
Spar Cookies.rpl (554.9 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Lucian; Sep 27, 2012 at 09:50 PM.
With fals.
Now this spar:It started with a block that wass nice planed,and then you made it nicer when you made the other punch. Nice balancing and you made lot of dodges that wass verry nice and you can see that is better looks when you punch and kick more, well its a good spar so you gona get
8.79/10