Ranking
now something even weirder has happened

uke(the pwned one) got different colours and i'm just default
Attached Images
uke.jpg (14.6 KB, 72 views)
Originally Posted by kozaman View Post
now something even weirder has happened

uke(the pwned one) got different colours and i'm just default

You really don't follow the conversation on the forums about the bugs do you?
Once you play online, the latest person's items.dat -file you fought with will be stored on your toribash directory for some reason, and will be used for UKE next time you play single player. So Uke always looks like the latest person you fight with.
Posted in another board :

Originally Posted by hampa View Post
When the last person leaves the server, the server are reset and reused for new rooms. This includes password, motd and desc.

Yesterday, my server vanished when everybody leaves, but two minutes after there was a server made by somebody else, which have the same desc... maybe the desc isn't automatically reset. I haven't check if the modt and password were reset.

Other problem... sometimes you want to create a new room, but you are automatically put in a random room with people in it.
That means there is an existing room with the name you put. What did you put your room name as?
No, the name wasn't the same. My room was "MelmothDojo", with the desc "Official Aikido".

Everybody left, the room disappeared (it's normal). But 2 minutes after there was a a room with another title, but "Official Aikido" as a desc. The mod wasn't aikido at all. So my guess is that the desc isn't reset when the servers disappear.
Melmoth, The rooms reset when everybody leaves the room, so it's like a never ending life cycle of rooms D: You /op to any person that's in the room if you want to have it keep going, but if that person leaves and there's nobody left, room resets.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by doobidoo3 View Post
i have double the mods and scripts
like theres two of each

Did you install into an existing directory? What OS are you on?
I have another bug, occasionally during fights and such, head textures will not appear and the head will be colored whatever the persons gradients are. This INCLUDES the default Uke and player heads! (the ones with the bandanna, etc.)

Heres a photo showing what i mean

Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN