Toribash
Original Post
Most points in a flawless hit
Although this might not be valid. But if deejay did the same thing before me then i think it can be valid

There are two records in one replay: Most points in a flawless hit and most points in one hit without dismemberment (this part might not be valid)

This is the same record as my most points in one frame record. Except its not 415k in one frame.

Score: 672428

Is this valid?
Attached Files
672k flawless.rpl (38.6 KB, 234 views)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
cant watch it atm ... but 672 k ? flawless ? waht is with the most points in one hit ? why you dont break this stupid record and get all dmq records ? ... ... god damn ...
Wow Im pretty sure that is a record that was a lot of damage.
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
cant watch it atm ... but 672 k ? flawless ? waht is with the most points in one hit ? why you dont break this stupid record and get all dmq records ? ... ... god damn ...

Because whenever i try to get it, i only get like 300k

But when im not trying for it, i get over 600k.

also i cant get the right angle for the hit. Or enough momentum

But i will go for it. Might not succeed. But its worth a try
That sure is a flawless hit, albeit scoring one more point than stated in the OP. Added to the book.

As for the inclusion of a "most points in one hit without dismemberment" record, I'm pretty sketchy on that for a few reasons but I'll talk to a mod or two.
Would most points in one hit without dismemberment be a record?
Me and Larfen were talking about it a little earlier and decided against it, I'm afraid.
Moar points

kinda useless since its like 2k more. But every point counts...

I am ALMOST certain that 700k is possible. If i can remember how to get that 706k hit before...

Or even beating the 417k on frame hit... Damn this replay can rack up so many points with so little momentum
Attached Files
Surph_674 asdf hit.rpl (107.7 KB, 81 views)
hmm thats not that hard to do.

Sounding really geeky but thats really easy to do in notepad