Ranking
Original Post
my progression in tricking
hello!! i really like tricking and i want to get better. i don't really know what i'm doing but here is my first try at tricking
-----
i did it i got my first raiz cork!!
Attached Files
feb 13 - cheat thing flip.rpl (76.5 KB, 27 views)
feb 14 first raiz cork!!.rpl (194.7 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by bonsai; Feb 15, 2021 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i did a combo. can someone help me??
im trying to do a cork and then another cork but i don't get how to land and do the swing
Attached Files
feb 15 first combo.rpl (132.7 KB, 12 views)
That is a good cork!

My tip if you want to swing is to:

1. make a cork that you can overtwist by just holding the tuck
2. open up when you have done almost a full twist and land on one leg
3. find the right balance that allows you to swing the leg without bending it too much or falling too much to either side

Also if you just do a bunch of corks you will get better and swinging them will be easy
Originally Posted by RazorOrca View Post
That is a good cork!

My tip if you want to swing is to:

1. make a cork that you can overtwist by just holding the tuck
2. open up when you have done almost a full twist and land on one leg
3. find the right balance that allows you to swing the leg without bending it too much or falling too much to either side

Also if you just do a bunch of corks you will get better and swinging them will be easy

thanks for the help! i took it to heart and i tried to do a cork chain at the end of this combo. i think it's my best one yet
Attached Files
apr 25 - best combo yet.rpl (725.8 KB, 18 views)
awesome! I look forward to seeing more of your replays, at this rate you'll be throwing dubs like nothing in a couple of weeks x)
Originally Posted by RazorOrca View Post
awesome! I look forward to seeing more of your replays, at this rate you'll be throwing dubs like nothing in a couple of weeks x)

omg thank you!!

i tried a dub cork but i just can't wrap my head around it yet. here's a replay while i work on dubs
Attached Files
may 5 - new combo.rpl (403.0 KB, 14 views)