TFC 5
Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
What we need now is people from garys mod all of them are prety epic at lua.

I play garry's mod. I've also attempted to edit scripts. You can expect some pretty epic things from me as soon as I get off my lazy ass to do it. I could do pretty much anything if I would just like....ya know...DO IT. I have no motivation. If you have an idea for me to make let me know in PM or something. I might start a custom lua scripts for toricredits type thing someday.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
I might start a custom lua scripts for toricredits type thing someday.

I dislike that idea for some reason. Because I can not charge money in any way or form for my scripts. I simply will not do it. So you probably won't get any business if I start a "you name it, I make it" thread. : P

Also, beta2 is out, no IO yet. Apparently hampa hasn't added that back yet.
Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
What we need now is people from garys mod all of them are prety epic at lua.

I'm already here, baby. <3




Originally Posted by hitman View Post
I play garry's mod. I've also attempted to edit scripts. You can expect some pretty epic things from me as soon as I get off my lazy ass to do it. I could do pretty much anything if I would just like....ya know...DO IT. I have no motivation. If you have an idea for me to make let me know in PM or something. I might start a custom lua scripts for toricredits type thing someday.

Ok, show some examples. I can back my talk up. I helped with XDL.