Toribash
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
get out mack

-----
I wish you had used the bench a little bit more, either for a tailslide or ollie into smth. During the kickflip your board hit the ground before the rotation was complete which is also a little nitpick I wanna mention.

Other than that, great replays you got here.

Thanks for taking your time to check out this replay. These replays were a bit of a throwaway glad you like them.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Aug 14, 2018 at 10:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i am a bird now - Lil B

Here is a clip of me bs flipping next to the rail with my board and doing a crazy trick after
Attached Files
bs flip -2.rpl (207.0 KB, 20 views)
skateboardflatbar.tbm (10.6 KB, 11 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Reeeeaaallly cool tricks and you did a great job of making the tori look good too which is really difficult on it's own in skating rpls.

Only two 2 complaints I got are that the railbar is unnecessary and makes it look like you didn't manage to get on it and that during the 2nd trick your board spun the one way, like you were going for 180 but then you landed on it and brought it back to normal.
Not huge complaints, but I feel like I had to mention atleast something.
Pidda's spirit animal
That was a "frontside" flip and that was one of the cleanest ones I have ever seen man!
aaaa4
Reeeeaaallly cool tricks and you did a great job of making the tori look good too which is really difficult on it's own in skating rpls.

Only two 2 complaints I got are that the railbar is unnecessary and makes it look like you didn't manage to get on it and that during the 2nd trick your board spun the one way, like you were going for 180 but then you landed on it and brought it back to normal.
Not huge complaints, but I feel like I had to mention atleast something.

I lowkey tried to remove the rail but I dont have a mod that looks like this. Also thats exactly what happened, I wanted to go for a fs into a grind or slide but missed the rail. The second replay was actually a 180 but the board rotated the other direction. I still did a 180 with my body if you look closely
-----
Originally Posted by aaaa4 View Post
That was a "frontside" flip and that was one of the cleanest ones I have ever seen man!

Ayy thanks my dude I always confuse the two
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Aug 19, 2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i am a bird now - Lil B

steeze
I love the replays man, you've got heaps of skill with the tori and the flow is impeccable. Keep it up!

You inspired me to get some nice little lines, hope you like em'!
Attached Files
kickflip-heelflip.rpl (192.6 KB, 4 views)
good inward heel.rpl (223.5 KB, 3 views)
im backkkk
here are some new replays ive been workin on this year
Attached Files
skating hard.rpl (176.4 KB, 4 views)
sk8ing finished - 1.rpl (216.4 KB, 6 views)
00skateboard2stairrail.tbm (4.9 KB, 6 views)
2playerskateramp.tbm (12.8 KB, 6 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B