Blackberry
9 Votes / 60.00%
iPad
6 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Blackberry or iPad
OK, so which phone do you choose the Blackberry or iPad?

There will be a poll where you can vote but I would like reasons why you choose that phone. If you can be bothered tell me why you wouldn't choose the other phone. Well starts now.

Blackberry: Personally, I think the Blackberry is a load of rubbish even though I have one. The Blackberry is good for its BBM where you can keep in contact with everyone across the world. The Blackberry's battery lasts for quite a lot of time and it has a lot of memory.
The bad things about the Blackberry is that:
1:When you have to much contacts you're battery starts to play up and only lasts for about 7-10 hours.

2:Once you've had a Blackberry to long the phone, starts to black out at 2 bars which forbids you to receive phone calls, (which could be important).

3: After about 2 months the top where you pause your songs, peels completely and then you have to take the long way which gets quite annoying.

iPad: The iPad is an amazing HandsFree, where you can access the internet without connection and play some amazing games (eg:Angry birs). Although the iPad costs I think its totally worth it.

Well there's my opinions, now yours...

Wasn't ment to close previous thread sorry....
I have never tried either of the phones.

However, I do like blackberries (the fruit). So I'd probably choose a Blackberry due to the mouthwatering, scrumptious and delicious name.
the ipad isn't a phone, the iphone is a phone. so the obvious choice for phone features would be the actual phone which in this case is a blackberry.
You don't say?
blackberrys are by far the most popular phones around over here, so everyone has BBM, free internet aswell.
i hear that blackberry isnt as big in other countries, so the BBM thing may not be such an issue for you.
the new touch screen bold is also quite nice, much better than the torch atleast, if you're not looking for a phone that outperforms the iphone4, then the bold is quite a nice option, doesnt feel to slow, nice responsive touch screen, free internet(not sure if the new bold has better internet, cus the old ones worked off edge or whatever)

if you're looking to download tonnes of apps and play games on your phone or use it as an ipod/media player, id definately suggest the iphone
the iphone outperforms the blackberrys without even trying. gets all the same messengers as the blackberry, except ofcourse BBM, so i cant imagine it being much of an issue

depends on what you want, a media phone or a social tool.
an iphone does media amazingly, and social is pretty efficient aswell
while a blackberry does social amazingly and media is just ok
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 24, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by ScmedyYoU View Post
This isn't even comparable. We're talking about comparing a business phone to a touch screen "laptop" computer.

I think iPads are definitely classed as 'tablets' not 'laptops'.
the ipad is a tablet not a phone.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
yeah it depends what you want. if you were talking about an iphone and blackberry then i would choose iphone
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO