CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHZ
RAM: 2GB Kingston
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
GPU: Inno3D GT 430 1GB

please
Tell me what you think.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
motherboard?
the core2duo would be a mistake, your processor dictates what motherboard you need, and building a c2d pc limits upgrade/replacement part options.
would either go for an i3 or any AMD AM3 cpu.
might also be a good idea to go for a slightly larger psu, again, upgrade.replacement parts options
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Unless you have had experience in the past building PCs and are not mentioning some things because it doesn't matter (Not evident to us), then you're missing quite a lot.

When building a working PC, you'll need the following:
• A Case/Shell
• A Power Supply (PSU)
• A mother board
• A graphics card (Video card)
• A Hard Drive or Solid State Drive (SSDs are the more newer and higher end so they tend to be pricey)
• Memory (RAM)
• A CPU
• And an optical drive (Where you put all your CDs and DVDs)

You're missing the Case and Optical Drive. While you may have purposely not mentioned the case because it seems obvious, the type of case you buy is extremely important as well as the last thing you'd want to happen when buy parts and building is that some of the parts you bought don't fit in the case. So make sure your parts match the case size.

Also, I'm not sure what you want us to evaluate. It's very important to know what type of PC you want to build as you can't have everything. Do you want a quiet PC that is decent in power? Do you want high graphic and high performing PC that may be loud? Or do you want a cheap PC that you could just use for MS word and simple applications?

Assuming you want a somewhat high end PC. You're CPU is processing power is low (Go for an i5 or higher) and the GPU is very low. For your GPU, do you think you'll be using the 3D? 3D in poor graphics is usually not appealing to the eye. You may want to rev up your graphics card if you want a good 3D picture and a computer that can play games like toribash on high specs (Not Max).

Here's an example of the new PC I'm building in the beginning of June or end of May: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=348899
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
Here is what I think:

Need a better CPU, go for an AMD - decent bang for buck imo.
GFX card is -fine- as long as you aren't gonna be playing high end games like Crysis
You'll want another 2GB of RAM probably, cheap stuff moses well do it.
You might also want a larger PSU - something along the lines of 500-600W. If you are gonna go for a fast GFX card, you'll need a bigger one.
Harddrive space is fine.

Aces: I think you shouldn't assume the OP is retarded, this isn't 4chan.
<sireal> chuck you're a gay cunt
<Chuck_Gaming> I am
Originally Posted by Acesonnall View Post
Unless you have had experience in the past building PCs and are not mentioning some things because it doesn't matter (Not evident to us), then you're missing quite a lot.

When building a working PC, you'll need the following:
• A Case/Shell
• A Power Supply (PSU)
• A mother board
• A graphics card (Video card)
• A Hard Drive or Solid State Drive (SSDs are the more newer and higher end so they tend to be pricey)
• Memory (RAM)
• A CPU
• And an optical drive (Where you put all your CDs and DVDs)

You're missing the Case and Optical Drive. While you may have purposely not mentioned the case because it seems obvious, the type of case you buy is extremely important as well as the last thing you'd want to happen when buy parts and building is that some of the parts you bought don't fit in the case. So make sure your parts match the case size.

Also, I'm not sure what you want us to evaluate. It's very important to know what type of PC you want to build as you can't have everything. Do you want a quiet PC that is decent in power? Do you want high graphic and high performing PC that may be loud? Or do you want a cheap PC that you could just use for MS word and simple applications?

Assuming you want a somewhat high end PC. You're CPU is processing power is low (Go for an i5 or higher) and the GPU is very low. For your GPU, do you think you'll be using the 3D? 3D in poor graphics is usually not appealing to the eye. You may want to rev up your graphics card if you want a good 3D picture and a computer that can play games like toribash on high specs (Not Max).

Here's an example of the new PC I'm building in the beginning of June or end of May: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=348899

I've had extensive conversation with glados about this and I'm confident that he means he is upgrading his computer not building a new one.
You don't say?
Eh, thought it would have been more effective to start from there instead of guessing his skill level and possibly being wrong.

But back OT
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)