Ranking
Original Post
I can see no textures/colors.
Hey. I recently was using my custom folder to view textures, long story. I inadvertently (for some reason) fucked up something in that folder, that caused the game to make everyone look the same. As in, standard colors and no textures for EVERYONE. I uninstalled TB, reinstalled it, deactivated all of my items, and reactivated them. Still nothing.

If anyone knows how to alleviate my problem, please tell me.
Delete everything in custom folder and when you will meet a person just write /download <nickname of person> The story begins. Also /Download Uke will be yours first torimon XD
]
Um...
Ask someone to copy their 3.5 folder,and to upload it somewhere,then download.

OR

Try to delete the 3.5,not just uninstall,and then reinstall.
Also,would be nice to delete Reg Keys also.
Well. Can someone copy their 3.5 folder and upload it for me?

I'd be willing to send that nice person a bit 'o TC's in exchange.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Well. Can someone copy their 3.5 folder and upload it for me?

Remember that as of 3.5, textures are streamed, meaning that if a user hasn't played 3.5 much (i.e. me) he won't have much in the folder at all.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Remember that as of 3.5, textures are streamed, meaning that if a user hasn't played 3.5 much (i.e. me) he won't have much in the folder at all.

Fair enough.

Will a SENIOR MEMBER please upload their 3.5 folder for me?