Ranking
Gym, I left towards the end of the spar, not the freerun.
[center][slideshow][slide]Hey.[/slide][slide]What's up?[/slide][/slideshow][/center]
I didn't like the tricking so much, you did some spin kicks put you kinda stalled at the end before you did a backflip.
I wanted to see more flips and better spin kicks!
7/10
Spar I did with Brains yesterday.
He pinged towards the end, so I edited it and threw in a pose.
I'm trying to work on my aerial shit.
Attached Files
Spar Alaistier and Brains10.rpl (670.9 KB, 59 views)
[center][slideshow][slide]Hey.[/slide][slide]What's up?[/slide][/slideshow][/center]
Haha Alot of these are really nice!,I think you should work on your landing and poses when doing some pretty hardcore tricks,I noticed whenever you land you kinda go down a bit more than you need,Fucks up your momentum pretty bad.
Last edited by rjniscool1; Mar 20, 2012 at 02:59 AM.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Thanks, I'll try. I have to work on trying to land and rotate my downward momentum into a twist (and potential attack). Very helpful, and I'll keep it in mind.
You did an excellent job at keeping your flow and staying on your feet when needed although it looks like a typical spar, maybe do something that would make it look more unique?
Any suggestions as to what that could be?
Possibly a butterfly kick? Just something that stands out in the replay.
I have no clue how to do those, though I wish I did. Like I said earlier, I'm beginning my work on aerial attacks, so butterfly kicks included. I'm also going to try to get some tricking down and develop those into attacks, like the spin kicks I did in my show off replay on the previous page.
I'm admit you got a nice style
but your problem is you are too slow
You are try to make every hit to be realistic and perfect and this makes your moves less dynamic ..
Sometimes you should forget to concentrate to precise realistic hits and get some dynamic kicks and punches...
Anyway you're nice.
9/10
btw we should talk in pm about our conflict when we spar and parkour ...
Last edited by 1TheV; Mar 21, 2012 at 12:39 PM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black