Toribash
Original Post
Hey.
So when I came I never made a story about myself so here I go:

I'm 10 years old and am from Egypt. I like to chat most of the time on Skype, even talk to people close to my age (not those 8 year old fags tho pls)
I am hated by 46% of the community but I'm pretty cool about it. DupBuck was the reason why this happened btw. Tell him I said hi.
I made an old acc back in June 2013. Was all nooby and shit back then and was one hell of an immature person.
I do tricking less likely, but spar a LOT of the time. I don't do madmans that much. Some of them are shitty and some of them are ok.

Yeah, done.

Btw, please don't post anything that has to do with hating me. I don't wanna be involved in this again.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
I like to chat most of the time on Skype, even talk to people close to my age (not those 8 year old fags tho pls)

Well arn't you a little yound too use word "fags" and what you mean "even talk to people close to my age" don't you do that a school? And even on skype why you talking to 40 yr old pedophiles? That is a no-no young man
why diss respect younger?
just sayin you ain't really "old and mature"

kinda see why people don't like you...

Not really what i intended. I am just little annoyed he is a 10 yr old talking too bunch of 30 yr olds. There is people out there who will do research on him.
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Not really what i intended. I am just little annoyed he is a 10 yr old talking too bunch of 30 yr olds. There is people out there who will do research on him.

Research on me? I just want to get known around the community. There are also some people that tend to hide their age...12 year olds, 13 year olds, 14 year olds show all about them and don't get negative comments on themselves. I don't understand what's wrong with me...also, what did you mean by doing research on me?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
People out there are Pedophiles and will sit there and look for your ip and where you live. Be little considerate on what you put out on internet at your age. Plus i am not standing down from it you are little to young to cuss, My Opinion.
finally finally a guy from africa who could understand my languague I have been waiting this moment so damn long
I never forget.