Ranking
Original Post
Dueling with no skem
Please make it so theres a way to duel items and big amounts of TC safely without having to rely on trusting the opponent to send you the items.
My idea is that maybe we can pick the stuff we want to duel and drag it into a tab that both players can see. The players can pick the amount of matches. Once they are done they can click "Accept" or "Start".When they are fighting there will be something to keep track of the games, like in a war.
^ this guy stinks
The automation of duels seems practical.
Staff/Tori agents would have one less problem to deal with (duel scams).

Some new daily missions such as "win the duel x times" could be added on this occasion.
Last edited by Bison; Nov 10, 2022 at 02:09 PM.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
This would inefficiently nullify mutual agreements and sportsmanship displayed on clearly obvious accidental pings and losses.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
i don't think this is needed. just screenshot the deal and report if they scam and you get ur stuff.
Originally Posted by list View Post
This would inefficiently nullify mutual agreements and sportsmanship displayed on clearly obvious accidental pings and losses.

what if there was a voting feature to nullify rounds that were accidental pings, both people would need to vote yes for it to work, it could also be available post match
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
imagine never dealing with a duel scam report again because with minimal effort, you guys could expand the duel system to allow for first to x sets of matches (ALREADY A THING IN CLAN WARS) and pre-agreed upon terms that are fulfilled when both parties confirm (ALREADY A THING, SAFETRADE)

or imagine the more likely reality, which is this is too much work to be done by people that really don't care anymore

Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
i don't think this is needed. just screenshot the deal and report if they scam and you get ur stuff.

in the face of progress we say "No! I wanna use the old honor system instead of the problem just not existing! I wanna wait for sometimes hours for staff to stop what they're doing so they can come help me!"
Last edited by unbandemon; Nov 11, 2022 at 11:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by unbandemon View Post
in the face of progress we say "No! I wanna use the old honor system instead of the problem just not existing! I wanna wait for sometimes hours for staff to stop what they're doing so they can come help me!"

it's really not that bad lol. what happens when someone pings and they don't send back ur items? then you have to screenshot when you pinged and report it to staff. same system with extra steps.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
it's really not that bad lol. what happens when someone pings and they don't send back ur items? then you have to screenshot when you pinged and report it to staff. same system with extra steps.

what i suggested is practically /duelmode with best of x matches integrated (maybe items too maybe)

both have the same issue with pings but ur completely discounting scams, there's nothing stopping u from losing a ft3 duel and just selfbetting it all in a bet server or some shit because it's all based on trust. the only downside to scamming is you'll have to get 20 qi on a new account lol
Hi all,

When I was MS lead, I kinda schemed and drafted a plan to implement some form of duelling system to actually mitigate the risks of being scammed. Essentially, I wanted to make any system that an ordinary user engages in, self-sufficient to a point where the user doesn't really need to worry or waste their time because an angry Timmy got 3-0d. The main issue with this at the time was the lack of developer time - which is obviously understandable. But I apologise for not delivering, but I do think it is a good idea, and the concerns around it are really trivial attempts to be against change - which could be remedied with simple answers.

Again, apologies for not delivering on that, however, I am always open to sharing my plans with those if they choose to pursue it.