Toribash
Howdy howdy.

What time and date works best for you guys? I haven't talked to all of our clan mates yet, but anytime on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday would work for us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well next to all of us live in European countries so, we will need a nice middle ground where it isn't to late for us and very early for you. i'll also need to ask imapirate to see if he can come and what time, because he is normally busy and might require to play his matches vs one of your members on a different date and time.
Last edited by Lamby; Sep 12, 2018 at 12:19 PM.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
How about Saturday at

12 PM PST
3 PM EST
7 PM GMT

We can give or take a couple hours depending on your guys' availability.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I cant do this weekend, its fine if you play then but if you do just message me about whatever games are spare
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Unfortunately I can't make this weekend either, unless it's before like 3GMT on Saturday, which I'm guessing would be super inconvenient for everyone else.

I'm terribad at all the mods this round, but I can maybe play some rb_greykido or boxshu matches separately from the rest
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
The deadline is Monday. You guys need to figure out what works best and communicate that with us. Whether it be a specific date and time, or doing matches separately.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will be able to play a couple on Monday, if the TGS dudes are about on that day and not all the matches are played Im happy to organise with them then
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.