Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Lag problem(toribash 4.2 beta 2)
For some unknown reason,toribash lags hardly to 1-4 fps,with or without shaders,since my pc is gaming pc(NVIDIA VGA CARD),and the ram is 8gb ram,at the older versions it goes smoothly and even with raytrace,any tips?
Last edited by Nokia; Oct 6, 2012 at 09:19 PM.
in the topic of 4.2 beta 2 most of the ppl who encounter lag are using a nvidia...
so it has to be something with that...best is to wait and see :3
Blargharghag
Nvidia is a graphic card designed for 3D games,hard videos,high-graphics needs & high speed(more information : http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/produ...ce_210_uk.html )

so its impossible to be lagged,but it did at 4.2 for a reason,since it dosent for other games such like WoW,LoL,Gta iv/sa,Minecraft and much much more games in the hard disk,all the big games is fast,but not toribash 4.2?
You may need to update your drivers, as far as I know, this has fixed most problems when lag or crashing occurs in later versions of Toribash.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
it is updated to the latest update in 2012,when i did the update nothing changed only the performance.
You haven't stated what Nvidia card, or what processor, or if it's a laptop or desktop, the OS version...

Basically you haven't gave any info that would be of use. Info TVM

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Graphis card ; Nvidia geforce Cold 210.
Processor; AMD Fx 8150 black edition 125 watts,8 cores,3,60 GHZ,8 MO
Version : 64-bit non touch
Type : desktop
Name of computer: HP Compaq 6200 pro OFFS (upgraded by changing processor,add ram and vga,)
GeForce 210... Well there lays the problem. I wouldn't use the phrase "gaming PC" alongside one of those. Great for media centers, hopeless for gaming.

To put it simply, the 210 was slower than ALL of the old GeForce 8/9 series, slower than most the 7 & 6 series too... And the crappy FX series... Infact it's only just a smidge faster than the ancient Ti 4200 (a 2002 card).

You aint gonna get anything to run at a good speed on that, granted it supports newer DX versions & had better vertex/pixel shader support, but that doesn't mean it's suitable for gaming.

TBH I'm surprised it's ever managed more than 30fps with shaders on, let alone RTRT.

Also I'd stop calling it by the name on the case, your PC's had it's mobo & pretty much everything changed since.

Note - I know all about how shite 210's are because I have one sat in a media center & lol'd when testing TB on it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
all what ur saying is i should change my graphic card?if its ur point then im going to buy one.
I agree with SkulFuk, I used to rock the 210 on an older desktop of mine, It didn't run Toribash worth shit. Infact, My AMD Vision A8 runs toribash better than that.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!