Ranking
cool.

(I repeat it, but you're lines are truly cool, keep on working with these brush (or action? or script?, don't know how you do it. ^.^))
Depend on what is tribal and humanoid for you.

If by humanoid you mean flesh-colour, 2 eyes, a mouth, a nose and some hair, that's not what i want.
And if bye tribal you mean some tribal googled image on the top of the head, that not what i want.

But, i think i would like something more tribal, i mean, some cool shape, design too... (But still, eyes would be good! ) Have a look at BenDover work for instance!

EDIT : Then, exploit the fact that it's a simple sphere, and that you could never make it looking like a human head or a dragon head or whaterver you want.
Last edited by Doft; Jun 16, 2010 at 05:28 PM.
a tribal head for me is like gio`s head, a good tribal head is very deail but i asked for a simplistic head...
Ok. So, in your view there is only 2 kind of head texture : humanoid and tribal? ^.^

So for instance this one (made by BenDover (yeah, BenDover is my texturing God! X) ), is that tribal too? Because it's quite different from Gio's one!
i said those for reference xD ... i will do a nice head fir u but bot now cuz im not at home... tommrow
Bump. No one else?

EDIT : Raise min. price once again. :]
Last edited by Doft; Jun 22, 2010 at 05:04 PM.