Toribash
Sad to see this clan dying :<
Can't do anything :/
/offtopic
remember me? :3
Clannies, the time has come to stop bitching about ICOF dieng and do something to stop it. For example bieng more active, SO LETS CHAT! also im glad to see so many people who want to see ICOF pull through who arent in ICOF themselves. We appreciate your concern, and i assure you that if i have something to say on the matter we will be thriving in no time.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
I just started learning US history for the first time!!

Previously I had learned so many histories, but never heard of anything about US history xD. Right now we are learning about the colonial US: southern colonies had a bunch of slaves and was aristocratic, capitalistic; New England was quite the opposite, seeking religious freedom, holding family and community tight together, hard working individuals; the middle colonies were kind of in between and had a lot of different countries in it

So excited right now! =)

On the down side, I got 2 tests tomorrow =(
Aye guys. Not sure about those who remember me, but I was a Co-Leader of iCoF around EMGs time holding the group. It seems like the clan is pretty dead, honestly, and that's no good. I'd prefer if something could be done about it, and I believe their could be something done. Obviously, the clan just needs new faces. So, how about it? Though I'm limited to no in-game and crap because of current mobile capabilities, I'd still like to help the Clan get back on it's feet. Hopefully some members are lurking and will take this into consideration. Farewell for now.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands