ES Recruitment Drive
D
Originally Posted by DanChaos View Post
I am a 13 year old teen who lives London England and also plays toribash daily i'm a decent toribash player My favourite mods are Mushu,Wushu and Aikido. I am currently in my 2nd year of high school when i was younger i used to rage, like A LOT now im very calm i like to respect people im sorry about my app before i rushed it. If i get in i'll be a very proud member to represent Duke.

Maybe a little more effort, if you really want in come back next week as you can apply again there and if you want to extend your app just edit it

Denied
Toribash? completed it mate

Hey Duke Nazo! I've heard you're a good clan. Let me introduce myself, my name is 0Achieve0 but if you want you may call me by my real name Jacob, I'm also 12 years old. I come from poland and I've lived in the UK for 8 years. I have almost perfectly good English and I find it easy for me to communicate with toribash players which are English. I reckon I would be a great help within the clan of Duke Nazo as I could help in wars and I can be forum active also I could donate sometimes if needed. I can sometimes be a great use in the mod Aikido or ABD (Aikido Big Dojo). My most favourite mods are low gravity ones, they give a touch of realism to them, i.e (xspar.tbm). I'm a black belt and my global rank is below 70k. When I was a green belt or so I didn't believe that I could make myself a legend like hampa or someone like that but now I realise. If you practice long enough. You can achieve your goals if you put your mind to it. Like now I can beat my friend over 3 times in a row. If I lose a battle I mostly save my replays so I can learn from it, different techniques, and also how to counter the moves. I hope you accept me into this clan.
Yours sincerely, 0Achieve0.
Originally Posted by 0Achieve0 View Post
Hey Duke Nazo! I've heard you're a good clan. Let me introduce myself, my name is 0Achieve0 but if you want you may call me by my real name Jacob, I'm also 12 years old. I come from poland and I've lived in the UK for 8 years. I have almost perfectly good English and I find it easy for me to communicate with toribash players which are English. I reckon I would be a great help within the clan of Duke Nazo as I could help in wars and I can be forum active also I could donate sometimes if needed. I can sometimes be a great use in the mod Aikido or ABD (Aikido Big Dojo). My most favourite mods are low gravity ones, they give a touch of realism to them, i.e (xspar.tbm). I'm a black belt and my global rank is below 70k. When I was a green belt or so I didn't believe that I could make myself a legend like hampa or someone like that but now I realise. If you practice long enough. You can achieve your goals if you put your mind to it. Like now I can beat my friend over 3 times in a row. If I lose a battle I mostly save my replays so I can learn from it, different techniques, and also how to counter the moves. I hope you accept me into this clan.
Yours sincerely, 0Achieve0.

Well to be honest with you 0Achieve0 You aren't very forum active but that application was pretty good, Qim really liked it but im the sheriff of the forums and I say YOUR IN Just be a little more forum active for us plz and once again

Congrats!!!

Hello, I'm Tekst, my real name is Sam, I'm 13, and I live in Canada. While applying for this clan I wasn't sure if the application should be free form, or simply answer the question on the original post in order. I decided to just answer the question in order; however, if this is not what I should be doing, I apologize and I will re-write it post-haste.

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo ?
By joining Duke, I will help with any potential wars. I will also do my best to be an acitve positive member of the forums
What's you favorite mod?
My favourite mod would have to be Taekkyon, or doulbekatana
How often do you play?
Whenever I originally joined I played quite often; however, I stopped playing for a long while. I have recently started to play more actively, and I plan on playing for at least an hour a day.
Do you post regularly in forums?
Similar answer as the previous question, I used to a lot, took a break, and now I plan on being more active.
Do you check and respond to your PMs?
Regularly.
Tell us about your Toribash experience
I have been playing toribash for a long while, and as such my toribash experience changed somewhat drastically from how it started. Originally I just played it with a small group of friends fooling around with mods like msds.tbm (Note: I still do love fooling around on fun mods, just less often). Approaching the time I quit, I played mostly alone, because my friends all moved on to other games, I started modding for a replay maker named "Binklawz". I believe that answered the question, if you're not satisfied I can fix any problems with it.
Craftinbros new main account
Originally Posted by Tekst View Post
Hello, I'm Tekst, my real name is Sam, I'm 13, and I live in Canada. While applying for this clan I wasn't sure if the application should be free form, or simply answer the question on the original post in order. I decided to just answer the question in order; however, if this is not what I should be doing, I apologize and I will re-write it post-haste.

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo ?
By joining Duke, I will help with any potential wars. I will also do my best to be an acitve positive member of the forums
What's you favorite mod?
My favourite mod would have to be Taekkyon, or doulbekatana
How often do you play?
Whenever I originally joined I played quite often; however, I stopped playing for a long while. I have recently started to play more actively, and I plan on playing for at least an hour a day.
Do you post regularly in forums?
Similar answer as the previous question, I used to a lot, took a break, and now I plan on being more active.
Do you check and respond to your PMs?
Regularly.
Tell us about your Toribash experience
I have been playing toribash for a long while, and as such my toribash experience changed somewhat drastically from how it started. Originally I just played it with a small group of friends fooling around with mods like msds.tbm (Note: I still do love fooling around on fun mods, just less often). Approaching the time I quit, I played mostly alone, because my friends all moved on to other games, I started modding for a replay maker named "Binklawz". I believe that answered the question, if you're not satisfied I can fix any problems with it.

Well, I don't really like the format because it supresses who you actually are which I can see in a Free-form application but this application is good even with the format BUT You will have to be more active and we are Considering your application to join, if you would like to re-write to be a free-form app I would appreciate that and it would give you a higher chance of getting in to Duke Nazo

Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
Well, I don't really like the format because it supresses who you actually are which I can see in a Free-form application but this application is good even with the format BUT You will have to be more active and we are Considering your application to join, if you would like to re-write to be a free-form app I would appreciate that and it would give you a higher chance of getting in to Duke Nazo

Understood, I'll re-write it now then, sorry for not writing it free form to begin with.
EDIT: Sorry while re-writing something I noticed I made a mistake in my original application, I said I was 13, that is false. I am 15, I'm not sure why I wrote 13.
-----
Hello, I'm Tekst, my real name is Sam, I'm 15, I live in Canada, and I would most appreciate an invitation to the clan known as "Duke Nazo". A few reasons to consider my application would be that I could contribute to the community in a positive manner, as well as help turn the tide of clan wars. As for ingame, I spend most of my time playing "classic mods", cheif among them being taekkyon; however, I do find myself playing a lot of sword related mods such as doublekatana. Regarding my activity on the forums, when I started playing toribash I modded avidly, such an activity required that I was active on the forums, and so I was. Now that I am back, I do not plan on getting back into modding, but I do hope to mirror my previous forum usage, the same goes for pms. In closing, I have been playing toribash for a long while, and as such my toribash experience changed somewhat drastically from how it started. Originally I just played it with a small group of friends fooling around with mods like msds.tbm (Note: I still do love fooling around on fun mods, just less often). Approaching the time I quit, I played mostly alone, because my friends all moved on to other games, I started modding for a replay maker named "Binklawz". I believe that answered the question, if you're not satisfied I can fix any problems with it.

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention, if you were wondering how active I am, I have almost 300 hours on steam of toribash, and I started played pre-steam release
Last edited by Tekst; Apr 20, 2015 at 12:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Craftinbros new main account
Applying To Join Duke

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo ? I can actually offer alot. I can provide you with tc help you in wars.

What's you favorite mod? My favorite mods are: ABD, Judo.

How often do you play? 2 Hrs on school days. 5+ on Weekends.

Do you post regularly in forums? Not Really.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I host betting servers. I had a main before it was 3rd dan black belt but currently I'm brown belt. I can play good and alot of people know me for hosting betting servers I'm also rich xD.
Originally Posted by Tekst View Post
Understood, I'll re-write it now then, sorry for not writing it free form to begin with.
EDIT: Sorry while re-writing something I noticed I made a mistake in my original application, I said I was 13, that is false. I am 15, I'm not sure why I wrote 13.
-----
Hello, I'm Tekst, my real name is Sam, I'm 15, I live in Canada, and I would most appreciate an invitation to the clan known as "Duke Nazo". A few reasons to consider my application would be that I could contribute to the community in a positive manner, as well as help turn the tide of clan wars. As for ingame, I spend most of my time playing "classic mods", cheif among them being taekkyon; however, I do find myself playing a lot of sword related mods such as doublekatana. Regarding my activity on the forums, when I started playing toribash I modded avidly, such an activity required that I was active on the forums, and so I was. Now that I am back, I do not plan on getting back into modding, but I do hope to mirror my previous forum usage, the same goes for pms. In closing, I have been playing toribash for a long while, and as such my toribash experience changed somewhat drastically from how it started. Originally I just played it with a small group of friends fooling around with mods like msds.tbm (Note: I still do love fooling around on fun mods, just less often). Approaching the time I quit, I played mostly alone, because my friends all moved on to other games, I started modding for a replay maker named "Binklawz". I believe that answered the question, if you're not satisfied I can fix any problems with it.

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention, if you were wondering how active I am, I have almost 300 hours on steam of toribash, and I started played pre-steam release

Thanks for re-writing this I appreciate that

ACCEPTED
-----
Originally Posted by Zombifier2 View Post
Applying To Join Duke

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo ? I can actually offer alot. I can provide you with tc help you in wars.

What's you favorite mod? My favorite mods are: ABD, Judo.

How often do you play? 2 Hrs on school days. 5+ on Weekends.

Do you post regularly in forums? Not Really.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I host betting servers. I had a main before it was 3rd dan black belt but currently I'm brown belt. I can play good and alot of people know me for hosting betting servers I'm also rich xD.

More creativity, we are also looking for more experienced players

Denied
Last edited by Dominic; Apr 20, 2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hi i am iDreamzi, or Isaiah in real life. I am a 16 year old male living in South Africa. I enjoy running, hiking, cricket, drawing, but my real passion is gaming.

I play games such as toribash and dota 2. Games that make one think is what i enjoy.

If i were to be accepted into Duke Nazo i could help with clan wars as i am good at aikido; both small and large dojo, i could also make some art for the clan if requested. My favourite mod is definitely aikido though.

I play toribash every day, and i am active on the forums every second day. I read every pm i receive as i value other people's opinions.

I first came across toribash when a friend of mine showed it to me a few years ago, i was instantly intrigued. The way you can manipulate your character, the customization, it was all amazing.

If i am accepted into the clan i will send over my skype details.

There are a few replays attached of me fighting uke for you to view some of my skills.
Attached Files
#Class D - manipulation 2.rpl (157.3 KB, 4 views)
#Class SD - got the decap.rpl (140.4 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by iDreamzi View Post
Hi i am iDreamzi, or Isaiah in real life. I am a 16 year old male living in South Africa. I enjoy running, hiking, cricket, drawing, but my real passion is gaming.

I play games such as toribash and dota 2. Games that make one think is what i enjoy.

If i were to be accepted into Duke Nazo i could help with clan wars as i am good at aikido; both small and large dojo, i could also make some art for the clan if requested. My favourite mod is definitely aikido though.

I play toribash every day, and i am active on the forums every second day. I read every pm i receive as i value other people's opinions.

I first came across toribash when a friend of mine showed it to me a few years ago, i was instantly intrigued. The way you can manipulate your character, the customization, it was all amazing.

If i am accepted into the clan i will send over my skype details.

There are a few replays attached of me fighting uke for you to view some of my skills.

You gave replays that's a first and just because of that

Accepted!