Toribash
Hey ! , I'm 02chich02 17 years old and form the philippines.
i would mostly be active in game than in forums i could check forums once or trice a week at most. i would love to participate in clan wars/events etc if im allowed or if my schedule fits the agenda. yes i am active and interested in games. I also play a lot more other games . i mean really alot . i got almost 1tb of games on my hard drive. ranging from voxel , 2d side scroller , top-down , FPS , RTS , dota2 , gmod etc.
Originally Posted by 02chich02 View Post
Hey ! , I'm 02chich02 17 years old and form the philippines.
i would mostly be active in game than in forums i could check forums once or trice a week at most. i would love to participate in clan wars/events etc if im allowed or if my schedule fits the agenda. yes i am active and interested in games. I also play a lot more other games . i mean really alot . i got almost 1tb of games on my hard drive. ranging from voxel , 2d side scroller , top-down , FPS , RTS , dota2 , gmod etc.

Forum activity is quite important. not just looking but writing a couple of times a week. Would you be able to do that?

Sincerely Muuhu
recruitement
hey,

im basilelacr in game and in real life im basile

i have 14 years

and i live in france

im good in spar aikidobigdojo ans mush and wushu

im 2 dan black belt in nine fight
Originally Posted by basilelacr View Post
hey,

im basilelacr in game and in real life im basile

i have 14 years

and i live in france

im good in spar aikidobigdojo ans mush and wushu.

im 2 dan black belt in nine fight

Sorry you will have to rewrite that application. Put a bit more effort into it.

Sincerely Muuhu
Originally Posted by muuhu View Post
Forum activity is quite important. not just looking but writing a couple of times a week. Would you be able to do that?

Sincerely Muuhu

Yeah sure. easy enough its not a big deal.
Yeah sure. easy enough its not a big deal.

I'll make sure you are put on trial. I assume that you know what that involves.

/Muuhu
Originally Posted by muuhu View Post
I'll make sure you are put on trial. I assume that you know what that involves.

/Muuhu

yep, i read the rules and ill try my best to impress you guys. hope on joining you guys soon if i get accepted.
recruitement
hey guys of penta.

im basile/basilelacr

i have 14 years

i live in france

I am active in the game I'm playing well , I often go on the forums

I participated in all the event when I can and I really participated in all clan wars

I am very active and my interest in the games is to have fun and I love tournaments in every game I play at what

I play a chivarly mediaval warfare , call of duty black ops 1 and 2, gmod , CSGO , left4dead2 , and a little bit has minecraft

I wanted to come because the team is awesome
Originally Posted by basilelacr View Post
hey guys of penta.

im basile/basilelacr

i have 14 years

i live in france

I am active in the game I'm playing well , I often go on the forums

I participated in all the event when I can and I really participated in all clan wars

I am very active and my interest in the games is to have fun and I love tournaments in every game I play at what

I play a chivarly mediaval warfare , call of duty black ops 1 and 2, gmod , CSGO , left4dead2 , and a little bit has minecraft

I wanted to come because the team is awesome

Accepted as trial.
Much better mate, I'll have you invited as soon as possible
-----
yep, i read the rules and ill try my best to impress you guys. hope on joining you guys soon if i get accepted.

A little hint is to try and play with boap. It will give you a better chance.

/Muuhu
Last edited by muuhu; Oct 27, 2015 at 03:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name/Username: FluffyTurd

I am on as much as I can, and yes I love games.
Will you be participating in events/wars: Yes I will.

I like to play many games like; Tf2, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Assassins creed, Motorstorm, etc.
Ive always wanted to be in a great clan, and I love competition. Although Im still somewhat a noooooooooob, I practice and I try to get better to become one of the "greats". I thought this clan may be a fun and good experience and may teach me alot of things. If I dont get into the clan I would understand and I will keep trying to get better and hopefully one day I may be able to join. Thank you for listening and considering my application. (And Who doesnt need a FluffyTurd in their clan breh)
Last edited by FluffyTurd; Oct 28, 2015 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Fixing