ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Stuck on Qi Limit for a few days
So about two days ago I played around 30-50 games in Quick Aikido, this was around mid day, GMT -6.

The next day I played about 30-50 games again, then I got the standard message saying I've hit my Qi limit. I figured the Qi limit would go away when it became 12am by toribash's GMT, which is displayed at the bottom of the forum page. After waiting for it to pass 12am ,and a few hours past, I still had the message saying I've reached my Qi limit.

Now here I am two whole days later, still getting the message saying I've hit my Qi limit. This isn't isolated to the Quick Aikido Lobbies, I get the message in every room I go to, but the matches I played were mostly in the Quick Aikido rooms prior to receiving the message saying I've reached my Qi limit.

PLEASE HELP! I'M ONLY 13 QI AWAY FROM MY 6TH DAN GOAL! SEND HELP!
But yea, if anyone can please help me with this issue it would be great.

P.S. Due to this incident I have been exposed to a great amount of stress, and it has begun affecting my normal every day life. I would like to be comp'ed for this stress with a fancy contact kitfox collectors item please and thank you.
Last edited by Kohta; Jan 21, 2017 at 06:06 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
delete toribash and reinstall, that MIGHT work, or just google a tutorial, or talk to a staff member in-game.. duh.
I dont really see how this could be an issue with the game on my end at all...... but.... sadly I think it might be.

Just played a game on my other client, version 5.1, and it gave me my Qi.
The client I was having problems on was 5.11, so it might be a bug with the new update then. I'll play another game on my 5.11 client and see what happens now.

Also, I was checking my Qi through the forum as well this whole time, so its not like it was just the message showing up saying I wasn't getting Qi while I was.''

Update: My 5.11 Client is no longer giving me the Qi limit message. So I don't know if playing a game on my older client fixed the issue, or if it went away on its own.
Last edited by Kohta; Jan 21, 2017 at 08:24 AM.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Your profile tells me you're at 6006 rather than "13 away from 6th dan"

Yea like I said above, the problem went away after playing a game on my old client that was version 5.1, but for the three days that I was playing on version 5.11 I was stuck on my Qi limit. The message would pop up in every match I played, and I would check the forum as well, but I wasn't getting Qi.

Anyways, if you read my last post you would see I sorted the problem out already.