Toribash
Original Post
Item bought from market was not received.
Well something quite interesting just happened.. I bought 128x128 head texture from the market since someone had put it ridicculously low in there. I got buy confirmation on market, from toribot and it shows up in my trade history, but beliave it or not it is not in any of my inventories. If you don't beliave me you can check my inventories and trade history, paid and received it according to trade history and never got rid of it.

It cost just 1 tc so I don't really care if I get it, but someone should tell my what happened and if this is a glitch it should be taken care of :p

Item history shows that it was sent by him to carnage and me even though I paid for it :D

Buy confirmation

Attached Images
image.jpg (45.5 KB, 55 views)
This seems to be some type of bug with the coding.
It has happened before back when I was apart of the Market Squad.

I reported that this was possibly bug in the code but that the likeliness of this happening again would be slim due to the nature of it requiring two, or maybe more people buying something at the exact time (with maybe a 1-2 second leniency, depends on how long it takes the site to refresh/notice that that item is not actually purchasable anymore) . But, it seems it has happened again.

What happens is that two people confirm the same thing at the same time, and it goes through for both users but being that there is only one item to dispense, it dispenses to only one of the users who paid even though it shows for both people that they payed, etc.

There is some type of flaw, where an "if" statement hasn't been put in place into the coding where there should be an "if" statement.
Just thought I'd add info about this seeing as this isn't the first time I've seen this happen/investigated it.

Should have site devs look into this.

another screenshot of trans history

Poked around a little bit and talked to Icky and Shev (an admin and site dev)

convo with shev

So hopefully he can get it fixed when he gets the chance too
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 22, 2017 at 08:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation