Ranking
Lol, I actually enjoyed that

the end was pure cringe lol
Last edited by Deni; Jun 24, 2019 at 04:22 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Thank you for your kind words.

I'm going to be taking a slight tangent from the direction of comedy and entertainment that this thread has been used for. I was tasked with covering the clan league semifinals matchup between win and fl0w, live weeks prior. I've made that available on my channel, and have already posted them to the main CL thread. However, I'd like to take on some serious critique as to the way it was conducted live. I'm not typically the one to do things in real time. With many of my projects, they are edited in post. If you would like to see additional videos of this nature (analytical and explanatory), please speak up! It's a strong contrast from the content that I usually release, and it's something that I quite enjoy doing (few and far in between).

Clan League Semifinals :: win vs fl0w

I'd also like to give you guys a brief update on upcoming projects, and the direction of my content that I'd like to take, moving forward. While there are some who see this thread as tiptoeing on a thin line bordering on low-effort production, I would like to refer to the condition of this game community as a whole. User retention and connectivity is not a great strength of ours, and the dwindling numbers of active members highlights this issue. Restrictions placed upon the expression of content, especially Toribash-related content, has gone unquestioned for too long now - and this is strong hindrance on advertisement and outreach. To bridge the gap between the perception of Toribash in the public eye with the joyful game I know and love, I've risked infractions and bans to create videos in the name of entertainment. Now, labels of satire, parody, and low-effort have been used as a counter to my thread, but I will respond that using a subjective lens in an effort to remove my posts on a criteria as objective and interpretive as entertainment (and by extension, art), is unjust, and poor actions of moderation: driven on vindictive nature and overly authoritative control. Especially when efforts such as my own are used to promote Toribash. Seriously, get your foot out of your ass. This is a declining ragdoll fighting physics simulator game. Not Chinese oversight. God complex headass.

Alright, so upcoming content! I have of course, one final(maybe) track to release pertaining to Clan League in the workings, and will be releasing as soon as it is finished editing. There will be several features on this track, including one from a member that has miraculously come back from the dead (wow). Stay tuned. I know you love to hear these - and I love to make them. Thank you for your continued support.
Last edited by visceral; Aug 6, 2019 at 09:32 PM.