ES Recruitment Drive
Eating a fuck load, getting square eyes from Netflix and gaming and some online assignments for my studies, doing a bit of exercise since kickboxing is closed for now but it's really not as much as I should be

Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I'm coping by joking about the situation with friends from time to time, reminding each other that we're all in this together and that we'll hopefully come out the other end closer and stronger.

Oh so you can make jokes about people dying but no one can make jokes about straights, gays or trans ... Classic
I apologise for this post.
Making exercises at my room, started training Acoustic Guitar, skating on the garage and playing minecraft, clone hero and toribash xd
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

Getting fat and borderline climbing the walls. Things I normally do to pass the time got pretty boring pretty quick when they went from when I have time to all day every day.

Gonna be a long year -_-

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Things I normally do to pass the time got pretty boring pretty quick when they went from when I have time to all day every day.

Gonna be a long year -_-

Amen...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Iv been pretty much just skating a lot in isolation, and decided to have ago at toribash again haven't played for years p.s I'm from uk
Originally Posted by rangehaha View Post
Iv been pretty much just skating a lot in isolation, and decided to have ago at toribash again haven't played for years p.s I'm from uk

Do you have a garden big enough to skate in?!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
beating my meat, playing fivem and exercising

At least you do it too... i mean exercising obvious ;)
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin