Toribash
hey guys im still alive im a cripple now though here's one of my favourite videos please like and subscribe to tony zaret my idol thank u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW96AHMXFPI
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Hey Phail! Y r u cripple? (for real tho, what happened) ?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I have MS now, it is limiting what I can do physically but im on treatment for it and starting physiotherapy soon to hopefully manage it a bit better so I dont end up in wheelchair
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Thats bad, hopefully its not a too serious version of MS.

My brother has the same diagnosis, physiotherapy has been very important, or at least be physically active, doing chores, working and walks, at least it qualifies you for the handicap parking.
Are you medicating?
Originally Posted by phail View Post
hey guys im still alive im a cripple now though here's one of my favourite videos please like and subscribe to tony zaret my idol thank u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW96AHMXFPI

lmao ive followed him on facebook for a while now
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Thats bad, hopefully its not a too serious version of MS.

My brother has the same diagnosis, physiotherapy has been very important, or at least be physically active, doing chores, working and walks, at least it qualifies you for the handicap parking.
Are you medicating?

sucks to hear that about your brother dude but I am interested to hear how he goes. at the moment im not very physically active because it hit my legs real hard and I havent started physio yet (not my choice). I'm getting the immunosuppressant called tysabri infused every 4 weeks at the moment but its hard to say how it's going. I don't know if it qualifies me for disabled parking here it would be a great help to everyone I know if it did haha. also hey ezeth miss u and sigma bro

also I dont know what kind or how bad it is yet I only got diagnosed officially last month

Originally Posted by basic View Post
lmao ive followed him on facebook for a while now

hell yeah brother post your favourite zaret video
[CENTER]
lead Sigma