Ranking
Original Post
Zero Gravity Replays, Go!
I felt there weren't enough of them to be seen, so post all your 0.00 0.00 0.00 replays here. Sex them up with mods if you want, just unleash anti-gravity deliciousness.

Rate the replay above yours, and post your own. Here's one to start it off.
Attached Files
Fun in Zero Gravity!.rpl (79.6 KB, 71 views)
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
Dude, post a goddamn replay >:U
Follow teh rules.
Attached Files
Zero Grav 2.rpl (102.4 KB, 43 views)
Post a replay guys. D: Srsly.

You post a replay, and rate the one above yours. I've already posted two that haven't been rated. Someone post one of their own zero gravity replays.

Edit: Well, here's another replay anyway. I only moved every fifty frames. Also started at a distance. Very wushu-esqué imo.
Attached Files
Zero-grav Wushu.rpl (35.7 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Argentum; Feb 4, 2009 at 08:33 AM.
Ugh, well, this might give you guys incentive.

Proof that zero gravity isn't that hard, I decap uke using hold, 50 frames per turn, within 250 frames.
Attached Files
Zero_Grav noobcap.rpl (24.8 KB, 26 views)
Nice replay, nothing else to say from me, maybe a 8/10? I dunno really.

But here, I made one. I had to sacrifice my head thou. but I bodysplittet uke ofc.

Here goes.

Btw, the replays are dojoroom1000.tbm

EDIT: the replay got glitchy, I don't know why.
Attached Files
Zero gravity self decap.rpl (41.3 KB, 21 views)
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
7/10

There you go, I'd say you've got a handle on it. Try setting up combos though, because in multiplayer you'll want to hit your opponent when they reach the middle there. And try to avoid self-DMs. Other than that, thanks for posting a replay.

Here's another noobish one. This is the kind of opener I'd expect to see online in muliplayer. The multi-dm hit was just a bonus. <3
Attached Files
Zero-Grav noobkick.rpl (25.0 KB, 17 views)
Originally Posted by Argentum View Post
7/10

There you go, I'd say you've got a handle on it. Try setting up combos though, because in multiplayer you'll want to hit your opponent when they reach the middle there. And try to avoid self-DMs. Other than that, thanks for posting a replay.

Here's another noobish one. This is the kind of opener I'd expect to see online in muliplayer. The multi-dm hit was just a bonus. <3

I kinda know that I want more combos....
I have acctually played this mod a lot, so it shouldn't be a problem. ^^
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home