ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Do you like the current keyset?
Numpad setup is great.
64 Votes / 27.83%
The keyboard (axdw) keyset is far superior.
21 Votes / 9.13%
I have a laptop, so I don't have a choice.
62 Votes / 26.96%
They both suck.
23 Votes / 10.00%
It moves the objects, so I don't care.
60 Votes / 26.09%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Make it better.

'Nough said.

No but really, perhaps if you could up the max objects? I know that's not really your call, but hampa's, but get to negotiating. Perhaps you could incorporate player placement into your script? Or somethin'.
I KNOW! Add an options menu like punchout, and add OBJECT LIMIT! Also include a note saying "Note-Making object limit go higher may make toribash unstable"
"We are the chipmunks, C-H-I-P-M-U-N-K"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bnOn2U52V9k
when i save the mod it dosent go to script file..
it dosent go anywhere!

so.. what is my problem?
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
I did type [modname].tbm and pressed enter, BUT it wasent in scripts folder
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
You should edit the script...

so the output file is in the mods section, making it easier to find and to play.
ok i have the lua but i dont know how to work with it its really hard to work with what are the controls and stuff?
I WILL EAT YOU
you shoud read the control.txt ,rob -.-

Do Not Click