ES Recruitment Drive
Me
1. I watched the game a lot on YouTube videos when I was younger, I loved the game and always wanted to play, I grew up a little and started playing when I was 10 years old but I stopped because my PC died, but I started playing again recently in these months.

2. And why wouldn't I want to? I love the game and its unique gameplay, besides being fun, it ends up teaching you better about joints and how they work.

3. I've already played against and talked to some players from this clan and maybe I could learn more together with friends that I could end up making in the clan, and maybe end up helping too.

4. 14 years, understand the logic of life. :3

My name is Sarah. I love art
To help with the personality issue, my MBTI is ISFP. Thanks for listening <3
Last edited by SSuperAAnima; Oct 1, 2023 at 06:22 AM.
Hi Sarah! I like your app, it would be cool to have ya, welcome to the clan

Inv sent
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⬡----- Make Toribash Great Forever------
HELLo, HELLo,

I have been playing Toribash a lot when I was younger, and just got back to it recently. I used to be the leader of (FC) which, for a long while has been ranked #1. I've won multiple Clan Wars for FC all alone against plenty clan members.

Toribash is the only game I play. In real life, I'm a musician, and struggle much with anxiety. Playing Toribash with my lifelong friend Bodliak helps me to not think as much about how I feel. And, why, it's fun of course.

I want to join [Hive] because the guys I've met from the clan appear friendly, and play very well. Also, Bodliak is one of your members, and as I've mentioned before, he is my lifelong friend.

Now, I don't know what sort of a philophical goal I'm supposed to list here. I have a great many goals in life, and even manier philosophical opinions to mention.... However, regarding Toribash, I suppose I just wish to have fun playing, and help you reach the top with clan wars.
Originally Posted by HellHood View Post
HELLo, HELLo,

I have been playing Toribash a lot when I was younger, and just got back to it recently. I used to be the leader of (FC) which, for a long while has been ranked #1. I've won multiple Clan Wars for FC all alone against plenty clan members.

Toribash is the only game I play. In real life, I'm a musician, and struggle much with anxiety. Playing Toribash with my lifelong friend Bodliak helps me to not think as much about how I feel. And, why, it's fun of course.

I want to join [Hive] because the guys I've met from the clan appear friendly, and play very well. Also, Bodliak is one of your members, and as I've mentioned before, he is my lifelong friend.

Now, I don't know what sort of a philophical goal I'm supposed to list here. I have a great many goals in life, and even manier philosophical opinions to mention.... However, regarding Toribash, I suppose I just wish to have fun playing, and help you reach the top with clan wars.

from my very very and indeed very objective opinion, I vote yes
Originally Posted by HellHood View Post
HELLo, HELLo,

Originally Posted by bodliak View Post
from my very very and indeed very objective opinion, I vote yes

I vote yes aswell, welcome to Hive HellHood. And also, welcome back to Toribash, I hope your return has taken you kindly
Inv sent
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
I have been playing toribash since 2015 But I did quit right after I joined.
I'm now coming back again mostly playing MMA mods and any fun mods in general.
I'm looking to join hive to interact with a community that is relatively active and make friends with the members.
I'm 17 and my long term goals if I were to join hive would to be Interacting with as many people as I can and make friends along the way

I like this app, and we have played together in mma, so I'll accept it and invite you.

Invite Sent
Well I've been scowering the clans and decided that this clan best fits me, and I would find myself best here. I have this account since 2012 and played alot of old school and after an 8 year break im finally coming back to it and enjoy it alot. I would like to immerse myself in clan wars and clan activities to see what its like. And also i used to be a kickboxer and i suffered a sever back injury that ended my career and this is the only game that i can still enjoy myself and remember the good old times. In the future I want to be a musician that helps others suffering from depression and anxiety disorders and help them find solace in my music. I would really like to be apart of a chill and fun clan that doesnt judge the skill and accepts people from all backgrounds.
I see. Intriguing goals. Music really does work wonders.

I'm glad Toribash gives you a sense of escape, because it does that for me aswell

I'm also glad you came to Hive since we're already friends in bash, It'd be cool to have you and I hope you enjoy your stay

Inv sent
ive been toribashing for a week now, but im not a new player - if i remember correctly, ive played that game first at 2013? something like that i like playing toribash cause it matches my interests in its own way - i love martial arts so this game suits me well.
i was looking for a clan with people who would make me improve, and Jtheory sent me link to this recruitment center, so, here i am wanting to join yall.
im 18 years old, and my long term philosophical goal is to be happy and live accordingly to my moral values. i appreciate stoicists(? dunno how to write that.) and dont like anarchists. now that might be oversharing. nvm.
Last edited by FokeuNacpany; 6 Days Ago at 06:25 PM. Reason: misspelled some words
Cool, we share similar interests here

I've seen you ingame so I wouldn't mind you joining us

I believe stoicism should be increased in awareness, since it dates back to the greeks and how to live a happy life full of purpose and power, so I fully agree.

Inv sent, hope you enjoy your stay