Ranking
Original Post
Mod bugs and fixes
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=235295
In this event I'm hosting I'm writing a list of all the mods and what they do.. on the contrary to that I am also creating a list of,
mods that are copies of other mods with no changes what so ever for example 0classic.tbm. If you load it and check the settings its exactly judo. This type of mod can be removed and free up space for new mods and that will make people want to create more mods. The fact is that all mods you download wont work online unless they are put onto the server... these type of mods can be removed and other ones can be put on.

There are also mods still on the list that make your computer crash toribash.. some run time c+ error pops up and everything crashes regardless of it being online or offline. these files will be included in the list also so you can check for yourself.
example 360chestblenders.tbm

also mods that are unable to load
example 0.20_radius joints.tbm

I am also writing a list on all the mods that are missing from the online server since I downloaded all of them from the mods section I can tell what ones need to be uploaded to the server.

what I want to know is Do we have the power to remove these broken mods and put on new ones?
regardless I will still upload the list for someone that does.. it should take me about a 22 days to collect all the info. I am hoping by doing this it will make this game more flexible.
Share your wisdom with me.
Good luck with your project.

If you give us list of mods and reasons why they should be removed/fixed/etc we can right people (who have powers to remove them from default installation).

Iirc both jarmund and hampa have already cleared mod list to some extend. Giving them complete list of mods will help them to take taht cleaning to further extend.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Good luck with your project.

If you give us list of mods and reasons why they should be removed/fixed/etc we can right people (who have powers to remove them from default installation).

Iirc both jarmund and hampa have already cleared mod list to some extend. Giving them complete list of mods will help them to take taht cleaning to further extend.

Yes.. I am working on it and I will do just that.unless told otherwise.. It seems that the people in charge of cleaning and updating the mods are never online. will There be a position to fill and do this? There are about 60-70 mods I have on my list so far that do not work in online servers along with the ones being brought along daily it needs to be maintained regularly..
Share your wisdom with me.