Ranking
You said that the hacker's IP changes, and so this IP won't be of that much help. And yes, it looks like the guy who had been phishing. Marking thread for [Admin]
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
ya i saw a diffrent ip went on my account and i didn't login into a differnt location since i got hacked. This is a other ip i found to.
-----

dont report this ip yet because i think it is the hackers ip but wait.
Last edited by mastergab; Feb 9, 2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The queue for getting accounts restored is here

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
The queue for getting accounts restored is here

You can email it to support to.

I do not trust your account you can hack my account just what happen to mamakal and mine.
Last edited by mastergab; Feb 10, 2011 at 01:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SkulFuk is for lack of a better term the support, he won't ask (or need to ask) for your password and your account is safe in his hands.
Originally Posted by mastergab View Post
You can email it to support to.

I do not trust your account you can hack my account just what happen to mamakal and mine.

Lol, naah bud I'm not after your account. The link is just so you can email support & get in queue for a fix, there's quite a few already in line.

Originally Posted by Fee View Post
SkulFuk is for lack of a better term the support, he won't ask (or need to ask) for your password and your account is safe in his hands.

^ I'm the nice person who hides under your bed at ni... Wait wut? :/

*EDIT*

Actually, why haven't you recovered the password? You've got an email address on it so log out & recover it if you really don't trust the staff to do it. >_>

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you