Toribash
Original Post
super sad
((( my uncle has just... HeM... He is up high. We got a call from his wife just now. He has had a blood cloting problem were even a papercut can kill him. And he just fell of his motor bike.,.,.,.... And well you get the picture. I won't be on tomorow. end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
WoW! Thats a kick in the ****! I'm really sorry and hope he gets well soon!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
same. Im realy woried
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I'm really sorry..
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Is it in his brain or sumtin? Thats some bad shit, I would probably just stay in the hospital or lay in my bed until it got better.
All the world's a stage.
good news. he is all bandaged up and healing fine. bad news, he cant move cos of all the bandages XD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol well glad he's better. Now that ur happy again I ganna poke u some more
*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*
EDIT: i take all those pokes back!
Congratz to you and him grim!

Wise choice, Soul!
[Devil-Hunter]
did he read my new post xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]