ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Force and relax textures
I know there's joint textures, but i thought of force and relax texture item.
Some people just can't afford joint textures, so, it would be better if there would be force/lax textures.
People could create their own colors and stuff, i've always wanted to have different colors than the ones that are available now.
If you would want different colours other than what we have now,why not just suggest it?
Like what colours would you want?
Bye bye toribash
Since it's a custom colour, i guess it would be very expensive
Don't let "Give up" exist in your life dictionary. Delete it and you'll be fine
Originally Posted by Intelligent View Post
I think he means customize with current force colors and mix them into a pattern.
Supported

yeah thats what he want to say.
-----
Originally Posted by Kirrito View Post
Since it's a custom colour, i guess it would be very expensive

it would be expensive?we never thought there will be 2 1k hairs right?
they can surprise us.
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 20, 2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post

it would be expensive?we never thought there will be 2 1k hairs right?
they can surprise us.

Yeah maybe. But it's logic that the hair worth 1k because of it's small and simple model. About the force/relax, the most expensive so far are the simpliest one. Such as : Void or Pure. And what i'm trying to say is...if the force/relax textures are cheap, we can easily afford Void or Pure :/
Last edited by Kirrito; Dec 20, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
Don't let "Give up" exist in your life dictionary. Delete it and you'll be fine
If you wanted to make custom colours not already available in shop, they would have to be more expensive than void, since you could just change your custom joint colour to void.

Don't forget that if you were to have custom colours but cheap and available for all, the economy of the Toribash Community would just go down into a recession.
Supported, this is a great idea for saving ingame money.
-----
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Don't forget that if you were to have custom colours but cheap and available for all, the economy of the Toribash Community would just go down into a recession.

We could save more ingame money, but with what Holotor said could most likely happen,
Still supported.
Last edited by Lucy; Dec 23, 2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist