Ranking
Original Post
Promo Team.
I see people complain about the tournies the gm's host so I came up with an idea to balance it out.

A team should be put together to randomly host big tourneys. This will allow gms to keep hosting the small item tourneys when they want and the people from promo team can host the big ones.

This will reduce people dislike the tourneys being hosted and sort of make the community happier.
but now people are complaining that you guys host pointless tournaments.

I mean, what really is the point of waiting in a gm tourney for maybe an hour just to win an ecto grip?

I also don't mean huge huge ones but maybe tourneys at least worth playing for.
We can not find "huge" prizes even for gms, who said that PT will get it? We'll have to generate items and it will ruin economy again.

Disagree.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
No, the magicalSack gets all the items from permabanned scammers.

and i know it has quite a lot of tc.
TC aren't used as prizes because there's already too much on the loose.

Promoteam was shitcanned for many reasons & isn't coming back. EVER.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You can look at the GMs as replacing them. Random items add anxiety and interest. "Big tournaments" can sometimes be made in the event board.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
You can look at the GMs as replacing them. Random items add anxiety and interest. "Big tournaments" can sometimes be made in the event board.

The items are shit though, I would understand if it were items people actually use but ecto grip as a prize? I mean seriously atleast make it a decent force and lax for first and second.
the tourneys are not made for everyone to be rich what don't you understand be happy u get ecto grip they could take away prizes all together.

x2
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".