ES Recruitment Drive

Belt (Minimum is black): I'm a blue belt but i try and work hard to improve my belt rank everyday

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? :
I'm quite pleased with my skill but with help from the fellow hunters I plan to increase my skill 10x (if im accepted).

Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):
I was looking up a clan i could possibly join when i saw hunters. I literally said this to myself "Whoa Hunters, awsome i gotta join", but when I saw the belt requirment I got all depressed. Then one day i thought to myself that there was no other group that looked and sounded as cool as Hunters and the worst they could say is no.

Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) :
no i wasn't unfortunatly

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted?: I have read the rules and they sound reasonable so yes i do agree

Favorite/Best Official Mod:Akido and any parkour-related mod

Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):strategy, take downs

Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):
I'll post my replay's

Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) :

Level of forum activity(Important!):im starting to post more

Number of Infractions:0

MSN/Yahoo:MSN: [email protected]
I'm impressed by your application, although the post count and belt might be problematic. Also your English could use some improvement. Deciding from your application, I say yes.

Jisse, I guess your opinion counts, we wub you here <3
my opinion is, we put him on that list thing we have, so once he reaches Black belt, he automatically gets invited into [Hunters], my reason for this is because it sounds he really wants to join and has put out one of the most outstanding applications i've seen in a while.

If that's not the case, I would be leaning towards a No based on skill and knowledge.
Its kinda same with me than with lynx.. Will postpone if pitch agrees
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
I also agree with postponing his application, as soon as he uploads some replays
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by 2pro4you View Post
Its kinda same with me than with lynx.. Will postpone if pitch agrees

*Pitcher agrees.