Toribash
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Yes from me as well, known you for a while, I like your level of skill it's very nice. I know for a fact that you're not an idiot, kind of like me, I forget to do stuff a lot.
~Yes

Oh yes, thank you! Lots of people say I'm mature for my age, the others get reduntant because They don't want small ages on the game. Because they think I'm un-necessarily idiotic spammer, which is wrong. The only right to act funny is when you want to run a fun public room.

Thank you guys. I'd love to meet you all. I bet for myself you're just as skilled as me, right? Haha.

I wouldn't be a sorry loser, but I got a little rusty this week.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Well, we don't really care about winning or losing. We only care about if you have a relaxed style of playing and if you play fair and use comebacks.
Definite yes from me. You definitely are mature for your age in my eyes, I wasn't anything like you when I was at the age of 10, I was pretty stupid, dumb and very immature, but as you grow, you develop life skills naturally.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in-game, best of luck!
omegadark1 Yes from me. You joined forums 4 years ago, that means you was only 6/7 years old. That's cool. I'd like to see your first posts. You've great belt, amount of posts, good grammar, activity... Everything is okay.
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
Definite yes from me. You definitely are mature for your age in my eyes, I wasn't anything like you when I was at the age of 10, I was pretty stupid, dumb and very immature, but as you grow, you develop life skills naturally.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in-game, best of luck!

How humble. I can tell this clan takes care of their members.

Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
omegadark1 Yes from me. You joined forums 4 years ago, that means you was only 6/7 years old. That's cool. I'd like to see your first posts. You've great belt, amount of posts, good grammar, activity... Everything is okay.

I remember my first posts. They're wiped away in deleted threads/clans.

Thank you for explaining everything of my application so nicely. I bow down to your leader.

-Lordtiger
I'll meet you somewhere. PM me when you're up! The other members seem convinced, but I have you now. I'll be waiting.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I say yes to omegadark as well.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Hey Hunters!
Belt (Minimum is black): Green ( I got approved as a black belt by s81,Oopyuman and pitcher)
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Extremely happy
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): This clan seems mature, takes care of clan members, But they also treat you like an adult whatever age you are.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : s81 Pitch and oopyuman( if I'm not mistaking)
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? Yes i read the rules and i will follow the rules
Favorite/Best Official Mod:AikidoBd, Aikido, Judo,
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Nothing much i play guitar :s
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):Ehh sorry i don't film myself :$
Previous Clans(if any):None
Favorite Forum(if any): Events
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): [ARA]
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : None
Level of forum activity(Important!): high ( still need to improve my posts tho)
Number of Infractions:None
Attached Files
S4# - Mpnesium.rpl (22.0 KB, 6 views)
S4# - Shit insane 2.rpl (62.8 KB, 6 views)
S4#_Silenced.rpl (156.7 KB, 4 views)
S4#_Robotsounds.rpl (71.3 KB, 5 views)
S4#_War_Machines.rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
Yes from me, his skills are definately above his belt. (He also plays more relaxed than some of the higher belts we've played with in the past)
@shrimp: Indeed he does, thanks for pointing it out

@omegadark1: I've just sent you an invite. Welcome to [Hunters]

@S4bre: I trust the people who recommended you, so you have my yes. A few other members need to vote in order for you to get enough points, but I reckon that will happen soon enough.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT