Ranking
Original Post
Is it possible to set Uke as another player?
This would include their name, not just the items.

I'm just curious.
well you know the /lp thing works. with their names. But if you want you can go into notepad(if the replay is saved) and write their name verbatim onto the line needed.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
well you know the /lp thing works. with their names. But if you want you can go into notepad(if the replay is saved) and write their name verbatim onto the line needed.

I meant permanently, not just in a replay or using the temporary /lp command.
C : \Games\Toribash x.xx\custom\xxxxxxx copy the items in whoever's folder, delete uke, paste the other person's items in uke folder.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
C : \Games\Toribash x.xx\custom\xxxxxxx copy the items in whoever's folder, delete uke, paste the other person's items in uke folder.

This does not replace Uke's name.
hmm, i'm not sure about how to change it.
Last edited by avenue; Nov 30, 2014 at 07:47 AM.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by redcoffe View Post
paste the other person's items in uke folder.

Like I said before, this doesn't replace Uke's name with a person's name.
No way to permanently change Uke's name unless you manipulate the game code in some way to change the hard coding of player 2's name.
A.k.a. find the file that codes for uke's name and change that.

You can only change the name via. /lp or changing the name on the 'BOUT 1;' in replays. Textures by changing the .tga files in customs.

happy hacking :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
You can change uke in the customs fulder and copy the items wen you pick the player name and open the person name file and copy it and open the uke file or folder and past it!
"one thread at a time good sir"= backseat moderation (chirs: ah yes big brain time)"