ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
However
How would mods like abd work would the be ported over or will it have to be remade? Or the mods that would've taken ages like parkour mods?
Last edited by Nation; Jun 16, 2017 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
This crypto-currency is kinda already mined as Toribash Next coins.
Players were supposed to get as much TC as they could, then the coins were released based on all players' TC amount.
So if all players combined had let's say, 20 millions TC, 20kk worth of coins was released and no more will be added anymore. All these coins will be the currency of Toribash Next. More coins won't be generated like TC are, so it will be some kind of crypto-currency.

so im basically fucked right?

i dont have a coin
Will we be able to mine this crypto-currency before the game comes out? Do we need to set up a guide to cover the mechanics of crypto-currency in advance? Is the crypto-currency based off of BitCoin source code, or do we get a more advanced type of crypto-currency?

I don't have too much knowledge about crypto-currency but I'm willing to figure some stuff out. Sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Will we be able to mine this crypto-currency before the game comes out? Do we need to set up a guide to cover the mechanics of crypto-currency in advance? Is the crypto-currency based off of BitCoin source code, or do we get a more advanced type of crypto-currency?

I don't have too much knowledge about crypto-currency but I'm willing to figure some stuff out. Sounds interesting.

You won't be able to mine ToriCoins, we create a fixed amount before the game is released. Mining will only be done to secure the network that verifies the transactions.

More details on the currency will be revealed in a few weeks.
-----
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
so im basically fucked right?

i dont have a coin

You will be able to get the new currency in the same way as you get ToriCredits today.
-----
Originally Posted by whizkid14 View Post
How would mods like abd work would the be ported over or will it have to be remade? Or the mods that would've taken ages like parkour mods?

Porting them over with software should be possible. Might be some tweaking need to make them feel right.
Last edited by hampa; Jun 17, 2017 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
This crypto-currency is kinda already mined as Toribash Next coins.
Players were supposed to get as much TC as they could, then the coins were released based on all players' TC amount.
So if all players combined had let's say, 20 millions TC, 20kk worth of coins was released and no more will be added anymore. All these coins will be the currency of Toribash Next. More coins won't be generated like TC are, so it will be some kind of crypto-currency.

hmm, seems like the coins would quickly run out like that.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
hmm, seems like the coins would quickly run out like that.

Yes, there will be more coins minted than the 15th may giveaway.

The coins have fractions, so you can send 1.00001 ToriCoin.
when are you planning to release which items are transferable and which not?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
so what if one player just ganks all of the crypto coins like ezalor and gets banned
Will the players that are BoS/ZT here also be it on toribash next?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]