ES Recruitment Drive
Err...I cannot tell if you are offended or not, but it's not like BioEx meant to offend you.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I am not offended But seriously? I can't do any Co. Leader job without moderator powers.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Ruki: I see where you are coming from, it can be hard to lead with no moderator powers.

And really, what the hell is a bank doing as a mod, if the co leader cannot access it? Replace that damn bank with BioEx D:<!!!

/rage
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
and why you still invading with useless posts stating what has been stated <.<
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
and why you still invading with useless posts stating what has been stated <.<

CONSPIRACY !! Also make Azuma the leader hurrrr(no,seriously) and do some events with the shit I gave to Tengo,that's a good way to become a bit more popular.
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Ruki: I see where you are coming from, it can be hard to lead with no moderator powers.

And really, what the hell is a bank doing as a mod, if the co leader cannot access it? Replace that damn bank with Ruki D:<!!!

/rage

YEAH
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
YEAH

lol Ruki.. HAHAH

<3

Anyway, whats the plan?
It all depends on Tengo.
I would really LOVE to be promoted a co-leader though. Just to see how things
work if I tidy sum things up around here.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
This thread could have been posted as a post on the suggestions thread.
As for the co-leader thing, VoltageBank's password is known by all the leaders afaik, which means the leaders are able to moderate when they are banned or having trouble with their account. (and this answers the "Tengo" part )
Members and allies: I've been thinking of doing that for a fairly long while now...I'm just trying to find a way to merge the threads to one post without messing up anything.

Thanks. Your chickenpox'ed ~Tengo
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Yeah,and can someone add the link to the new IRC channel like you had with the previous one.I hate browsing the channels list.