Ranking
Original Post
Forum Shoutbox.
I think it would be a great idea to have a "Shoutbox" on the forum. So that people can chat with eachother on the forums without having to use Pm, irc, threads. On a couple of forums i was member with they had shoutboxes. And one of them actually made it so that the shoutbox was a firefox extension. So that people aren't forced to use it. If it is supported i could also give assistance with the HTML and CSS coding.

What XBOXMB's Shoutbox looks like.

Very basic but it did the job.
Thanks for reading and giving opinions.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Irc is good enough. I am afraid there is hundreds of people on at almost all times and if they just all talked how would a conversation ever go about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Especially since you'd be reconnecting every time you opened a new thread.

Did you not read anything i posted? On the HOMEPAGE.
Usually when i am hanging around looking for new and interesting posts or if i'm waiting for a reply on one of mine.
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Usually when i am hanging around looking for new an, sred interesting posts or if i'm waiting for a reply on one of mine.

I'm confused as whether you're thinking of the home page or the forum index. Either way, it's pointless. Anyone that actually goes on the homepage are usually new players who probably have no idea what IRC is or players downloading the latest client.
If you mean the forum index, no one is going to sit on the index and do nothing, it's better to just open a new tab and be able to browse the forum without having to reconnect everytime you click a thread/link.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I've never seen a shoutbox that didn't degenerate into childish crap & racist abuse. The community here is far from mature enough to handle such responsibility.

Yea he summed it up right about there
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Oh yeah i meant index. My bad.