ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Resizable screen by dragging it!
Instead of going into the options and changing the size of the window by guessing (it's quite a gamble) we can't we just drag the window to resize it?
Thats pretty interesting and useful, if it won't cause lags.
However its not a problem to move the window out of sight by dragging it.
Originally Posted by vacuman View Post
Instead of going into the options and changing the size of the window by guessing (it's quite a gamble) we can't we just drag the window to resize it?

if u have a bit knowledge about your computer its not a gamble, if u KNOW which u have, is it easy to find a good window size.
but jea sometimes u want it bigger for a screenshot or something and then its annoying to go into options.
much other games got this already.

so i would support it, cause its quite usefull.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
When you change the window size the graphics reload in order to fit everything to the new size of the window. What if you accidentally resized the window during a duel, and lost it?
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
When you change the window size the graphics reload in order to fit everything to the new size of the window. What if you accidentally resized the window during a duel, and lost it?

I don't see why you would be re-sizing the window during a duel.
If you lose the duel it's your fault if you were re-sizing the window and not paying attention to the match.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I said accidentally. You have no idea how many times I have tried to move a window and ended up dragging the corner, changing the window size. Have you ever put toribash in full screen? If you have, you know how it takes 10-20 seconds to re-render everything. That's what why happen everytime you drag the corner. It's a lot easier just typing /re x y, and also eliminates the possible nuisance of accidentally dragging the window border mid-game.
I have never done that. There could be something put into the game the disables the window from being able to resize, and there could be an option to disable it during duels, or to enable it.