Toribash
There is a very low chance that the disease will come to England considering we won't be part of the EU less than a week, which means we control who comes in and who doesn't (since the disease is somewhat big atm i think we'll close the boarders if it has to come to it)
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
hello lads, i'm back for only a moment.

killerbot is back people!

Originally Posted by max View Post
There is a very low chance that the disease will come to England considering we won't be part of the EU less than a week, which means we control who comes in and who doesn't (since the disease is somewhat big atm i think we'll close the boarders if it has to come to it)

England won’t get it much I don’t thank. There’s two cases in the USA from what I was reading today.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I know that California has a few confirmed cases. I'm really not looking forward to this spreading through the country.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
I know that California has a few confirmed cases. I'm really not looking forward to this spreading through the country.

California , Seattle and Chicago are the ones I’m hearing about now. According to a recent Article I came across about 30 minutes ago.. This thing is moving pretty fast if I should say so.
Last edited by Zeus; Jan 27, 2020 at 01:05 AM.
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
What is it?

corona it’s called I believe. It’s super deadly.
i think there's been around 100 deaths confirmed with the Corona Virus since yesterday, and with Wuhan i heard literally so many people from Wuhan have just left that place completely and gone to some other country which is putting lots of people on edge
Originally Posted by max View Post
i think there's been around 100 deaths confirmed with the Corona Virus since yesterday, and with Wuhan i heard literally so many people from Wuhan have just left that place completely and gone to some other country which is putting lots of people on edge

Yeah, the Corona virus everyone is talking about that at work. I didn’t know that they were 100 confirmed deaths. I thought maybe they were just a few between the countries.
Last edited by Zeus; Jan 28, 2020 at 11:34 PM.