Toribash
Originally Posted by max View Post
karnage gave oral sex to get where is place in ORMO

you right.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
i was working on a mad man replay but i couldn't get what i wanted and so i ditched that shit and just spent like 5 mins or so on this thing which was cool
Attached Files
the mad scientist.rpl (49.1 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by max View Post
i was working on a mad man replay but i couldn't get what i wanted and so i ditched that shit and just spent like 5 mins or so on this thing which was cool

you could of done it i thank. overall, that is a cool reply tho.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
max I will be in ORMO before you

I have perfected the art of movement, I am fluid, water personified, fast like a rapid, calm like a stream. My style is immaculate, distinguished and untraceable.

I am the world-renowned toribash replay casanova, my replays elicit the fine words of a poet, the song of birds and the praise of men. You think you can be in ORMO before me?

You've just been awakened to the reality of your life.

You're welcome.
Attached Files
huge dub.rpl (134.9 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by royal View Post

I have perfected the art of movement, I am fluid, water personified, fast like a rapid, calm like a stream. My style is immaculate, distinguished and untraceable.

I am the world-renowned toribash replay casanova, my replays elicit the fine words of a poet, the song of birds and the praise of men. You think you can be in ORMO before me?

You're welcome.

yeah thats pretty good. not going to lie, your good at what you do.
Originally Posted by royal View Post

You're welcome.

-----
this was the replay i was trying to do but i can't seem to get a good hit on uke, i know you can go through the replay and pause, go frame by frame once uke's joints go red and it stay's red until you press E but man is it hard getting a FAT hit D:someone teach me D:
Attached Files
gza.rpl (113.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by max; Jun 30, 2020 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by counter View Post
we are big boys

I agree halfway.
just need to kidnap a few people, sew the clan tag to them and we should be good for official tbf