ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[tex] head texture for texture of the month
heres my entry for texture of the month and i would like to get some cnc before i submit it.

3rd wip

2nd wip

old wip

Last edited by tyler112; Aug 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Solid black eyes seem a but dull IMO.
Design is awesome, some wicked creativity right there.
But yeah, do something to those eyes.
It's All About Expansion
Mhm looks good

The shading looks good
Nice creativity
yeah it looks good :3 i give it a 6/10
Looks awesome!!! I like the idea, reminds me of an old mechanical clockwork! Great shading and nice detail, also the depth is pretty nice!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
great head, the only problem i see is that the mouth is lacking detail

also those gears are finna stretch ingame
shmevin eats smegma
It's me again, I just noticed some mistake on the top of the head.. The highlights doesn't fit.. ( the gold part to the grey part) I think u should make the highlight in the middle of the gold part, and then shadow to the sides... It will fit better to the greyish part, I hope u know what I mean.. But I just say it again.. I like it!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
Solid black eyes seem a but dull IMO.
Design is awesome, some wicked creativity right there.
But yeah, do something to those eyes.

first of all thx ^^ took me a while but i just thought this is a nice head.
as i see now, is the sphere from photoshop a bit stretched and the eyes look worse than ingame ill post some ingame pics soon.

Originally Posted by McD0NALDS View Post
Mhm looks good

The shading looks good
Nice creativity
yeah it looks good :3 i give it a 6/10

thx

Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
great head, the only problem i see is that the mouth is lacking detail
also those gears are finna stretch ingame

as i said to jodarok, ill post ingame pics.. you will see its actually not that bad that it is shown here but anyways ill try to fix it.. i just hate the fact that there are about 120 layers i have to find the right -.-

Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Looks awesome!!! I like the idea, reminds me of an old mechanical clockwork! Great shading and nice detail, also the depth is pretty nice!

Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
It's me again, I just noticed some mistake on the top of the head.. The highlights doesn't fit.. ( the gold part to the grey part) I think u should make the highlight in the middle of the gold part, and then shadow to the sides... It will fit better to the greyish part, I hope u know what I mean.. But I just say it again.. I like it!

ok ill try..
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
first of all thx ^^ took me a while but i just thought this is a nice head.
as i see now, is the sphere from photoshop a bit stretched and the eyes look worse than ingame ill post some ingame pics soon.